What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

i hope and demand all parties to respect mandate and give Pti the chance to make govt in KPK but still Pti couldnt win a simple majority in KPK and they claimed Punjab has been won :omghaha: Pmln now have crossed 2/3 majority in Punjab. Lets see what the final result is

Pti is not in majority, they have won most seats but not in majority

moron i saw it with my own eyes

Not for now, but in future the ones who lost will make it an issue and can be backfire..... :)

as long as we are winning our game we need not worry about them.

If Pmln dont perform then yes this can haunt us, Remember Ppp had a PRIME MINISTER from this area and not only his family but Ppp-Pmlq got butchered in Saraiki belt. They could only get one seat. That too was of Governer Punjab's son who was in Pml-f 3 months ago

Astaghfar ALLAH please yah mujhe utha lain yah MQM waloun ko

525740_10151414228730848_220531844_n.jpg

30-40 was always on the cards, no analyst predict PTI can take more than that. It's you guyz who were blinded by IK. The only thing change is PML-N taking South Punjab. Nothing else...

You are right we were blinded but by ECP that Election wil be free and fair and we all knw 11 may was the day of rigging.

as long as we are winning our game we need not worry about them.

If Pmln dont perform then yes this can haunt us, Remember Ppp had a PRIME MINISTER from this area and not only his family but Ppp-Pmlq got butchered in Saraiki belt. They could only get one seat. That too was of Governer Punjab's son who was in Pml-f 3 months ago

to some extend i agree with you, i am not from that belt, but i do feel that they need to appoint at least few ministers from that area... People gave the verdict in favor of PMLN & i think everyone should respect that... :)

AAJ News ‏@aaj_news 5m
Nawabshah: One killed and eight wounded in a clash: NAWABSHAH: In a clash between two groups at least one pers... http://bit.ly/17gURZI

the thing ill be waiting for the most is when NAWAZ makes GAWADAR LIKE DUBAI, and launches a bullet train as per his final speech !!!!!!!!!

kyunke iss baar mulk ko dramay baazii ki zarurat nahin hay !!!!! banday ki zarurat hai

and i hope IK does wonders in KPK and would degrade all the people in their own eyes for not voting for him !!!!!

Dear I was a child when Noora promised about underground Railway System for Karachi in a Jalsa of MQM I think it was 1990 ...........so my advice to you.....

JA APNI HASRATOO PE ANSOO BAHA KE SOOJA......

don't worry awareness ka suraj nikal aye ga and they will found out k yeh kisi ki tiind hai....:rofl:

Pata nahe.... awareness aa bhi jaye to kia faida.... What about this rigging thing???? Sorry but no hope for the future..... Pakistan can never change qk Pakistani kabhi change nahi hoga.... hamary apny log, hum khud Pakistan ko agay nahi barhny day rahy... jab tak hum change nahi hoty Pakistan bhi nahi hoga.....

I can bet my life on that k lahore ma atleast 4-5 seats PTI ki thein jahan either rigging hui ha , yah vote jala diye gaye , yah votes ghayab ho gaye ....

jab har bande ne vote PTI ko diya han tu wo kesay har sakta han....agreed!

If PMLn was so confident then why the need of rigging at all ? why not win in a free and fair manner.

They already did, but how you will digest this? Ohh man You will not, I just remember my old comments, when I told Leader you and your like wise will start crying for rigging after defeat...

Back
Top Bottom