What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Political-Another-Test-or-Another-Trap-2279.jpg

Oye @Hyperion ye tereiii FATA ko kiyaa ho giyaaa ? NA-44 se PML N aur NA-42 se Maulana Diesel ! :omghaha:

Sharam tum ko magar nahin aaatiii ! :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
30-40 was always on the cards, no analyst predict PTI can take more than that. It's you guyz who were blinded by IK. The only thing change is PML-N taking South Punjab. Nothing else...

PTI was going to win around 50...I won't say that PML would have not won or anything, but without the blatant rigging, PTI could have gotten more seats, about 10 more or so.

NA 120, 122, 125, NA-56, 54 and all those, then Lodhran and Sialkot and others. Karachi bhi baki hai, 250.

You tell me, yesterday night, Jehangir Tarin was on 70k votes and the opponent (indep I think) was on 20k, today, Jehangir Tarin is on same 70k while opponent has jumped up to 85k. Doesn't this defy common sense?

PML would still have been in the driving seat to form a government both in centre and Punjab, but PTI would have been around 50.

Then as I said, PTI did get alot of votes, not alot of seats. There is a difference b/w the 2.

Magr jo ho gaya so ho gaya, look forward now.

A statement was run on TV that PTI will form government in KPK (some PTI man said). Anybody can confirm?

NA-256 Karachi

MQM Iqbal M Khan 130,000 vote
PTI Zubair Khan 129,000 vote

I wish the polling was free and fair in Karachi and Punjab.

Now look, PTI didn't get the seat, but it did get alot of votes.

BTW, what's up with all these perfect zeros in Karachi? Everybody seems to be getting perfect Zero. Do they use electronic counters in Karachi for rigging?

Nusrat Javeed ‏@javeednusrat Protected account 6m
Why Imran Khan is focussing more to produce a white paper on alleged rigging; instead of telling us how to move... http://fb.me/27bbBfuQQ

Butt sb, he is probably planing protest and there will be no qeemay wal naan or plate of biryani.

Sir PTI ki defeat pe itnaa dukkh hovaa kei subha ka kuch nahin khaneiii ko dil kar rahaa ! :cray:

Khair, jokes aside - I'm more worried about someone getting hurt if the protestors run into opposing protestors or the opposing protestors just decide to give us a visit ! :undecided:

Come on mushi you can do it :) Aj mujhe Musharaf boht yad araha ha, love you mushi for wat you did in 1999 :smitten:

Wasn't it Musharaf who signed the NRO deal, basically a deal between America, PPP, PML-N and the Army, to let PPP rule Pakistan first and then let PML-N do it? and this is what is happening right now?

Dear I was a child when Noora promised about underground Railway System for Karachi in a Jalsa of MQM I think it was 1990 ...........so my advice to you.....

JA APNI HASRATOO PE ANSOO BAHA KE SOOJA......

:lol: man true.......but he should know this well that this aint 1990 things are quite different here now.......if he's not the one.....then army's in for it again.....if he aint worthy, he himself should step down for the grace,respect and dignity of this country

Back
Top Bottom