What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

PTI was going to win around 50...I won't say that PML would have not won or anything, but without the blatant rigging, PTI could have gotten more seats, about 10 more or so.

NA 120, 122, 125, NA-56, 54 and all those, then Lodhran and Sialkot and others. Karachi bhi baki hai, 250.

You tell me, yesterday night, Jehangir Tarin was on 70k votes and the opponent (indep I think) was on 20k, today, Jehangir Tarin is on same 70k while opponent has jumped up to 85k. Doesn't this defy common sense?

PML would still have been in the driving seat to form a government both in centre and Punjab, but PTI would have been around 50.

Then as I said, PTI did get alot of votes, not alot of seats. There is a difference b/w the 2.

Magr jo ho gaya so ho gaya, look forward now.

A statement was run on TV that PTI will form government in KPK (some PTI man said). Anybody can confirm?

Now look, PTI didn't get the seat, but it did get alot of votes.

BTW, what's up with all these perfect zeros in Karachi? Everybody seems to be getting perfect Zero. Do they use electronic counters in Karachi for rigging?

NA-56 Khan sahib jeet gaye hain pindi se

Geo News Urdu ‏@geonews_urdu 3m
وائٹ پیپرجاری کرنے کا مقصد غلطیوں کی نشاندہی کرنا ہے، عمران خان

Could someone list ishaq dars acomplishnents and any previous scandals in summary form?

Watch ARY, sab samnay araha hai.

watching bro.... kal se wohi to dakh rahy hain.... hate Geo...

bhai rigging kahan nahi hui mujhe ye btao ....mubashir luqman saying along with other pannel members k we cant believe how IK lost from NA-122

Even Sharmila Farooqi is saying this....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom