What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

bhai yehi tau ma keh raha hun k agar hum aesay hi bethay rahain gay tau yehi hota rahay ga ..kabhi change nahi ayega...thapa mafia aesay hi rahay gi . i am doing my part and i request you guys to do your part...currently i have taken an initiative and trying to indulge some people

Can you share some details on this initiative of yours? Maybe we can convince others as well to join this cause

Can you share some details on this initiative of yours? Maybe we can convince others as well to join this cause

currently having an aihtajaj at NA-125 constituency, in talks with a ISF high official, talked to some military person regarding the issue

اس الیکشن میں زبردست دھاندلی ہوئی ہپ انشاءللہ ایک وائٹ پیپر سامنے لائیں گےجس میں ساری دھاندلی کے سبوت پوری قوم کے سامنے لائیں گے

Wasn't it Musharaf who signed the NRO deal, basically a deal between America, PPP, PML-N and the Army, to let PPP rule Pakistan first and then let PML-N do it? and this is what is happening right now?

Just because some foolish people had forced him to make some wrong decisions due to CJ's case ... He had been pressurized ..............

This is not cause but stupidity. Where are those good members who advocated sportsman ship, democracy, fair election? Now democracy gave a good slap on TSUNAMI and you couldn't accept democratic decision with open heart. Is it what you learned from PTI?

اس الیکشن میں زبردست دھاندلی ہوئی ہپ انشاءللہ ایک وائٹ پیپر سامنے لائیں گےجس میں ساری دھاندلی کے سبوت پوری قوم کے سامنے لائیں گے

kHASIYANI BILLI KHAMBA NOCHEY

Love you Imran Khan. You didnt become a PM this election but next IA you will

STOP STEALING OUR RIGHT TO VOTE- protest against election rigging- Today 5:30 p.m. 3-Talwar- Karachi

Are these protests official. Do people know about it or is it your idea? Because the masses need to know, so they can attend.

Back
Top Bottom