What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Asad Umar [ o f f i c i a l ]
No need for PTI youth to feel low. You have laid the foundation of a naya pakistan and this process is irreversible

Message from Meesha Shafi (who also tweeted about the rigging at NA-125) "We should get together at Lalik Chowk (NA 125 rigfest site) in thousands, wear our kurtas, our scarves, raise our flags and raise our voices. And we should stream this ourselves! Screw the media! They're bikaooo! Collect and stream! PTI supporters, exploit your strength, you are young, educated, tech savvy and these cheaters are only goon savvy. Get together. TWEET pictures. STREAM videos! Punjabis are NOT idiots. We voted for change. Despite existing bomb threats and bullying. We can't settle for PURANA PAKISTAN!"

Meh, that was pretty much expected.

Real question is PPP and MQM, will they go with PML or opposition. If opposition, then will there be a cooperation b/w PPP and PTI or no? I think no.

PTI has announced they will make govt. JI, Indep and QWP can make it with PTI.

ANy idea about QWP? WHo are those people and their thinking...I personally don't like the idea of government with JI, it would be better if it is somehow done without JI. PTI has 35 odd seats, Indep have 10, QWP has around 5 or so.

I saw on ARY he lost...raat ko har koi channel bol raha tha keh he won, GEO still saying he won. Jo banda raat ko 20k votes par tha woh subah ko 85k par hai!

Maybe mistake from ARY?

MQM ney tau NS ko pehley hi thappar mar diya hai ... Or I thing PPP won't go in government ... Probably he will get join hands with JUI, JI & Indp ............

Another Good News for PTI,

PTI may loss KPK as well... lol

where are all those who said all pakhtoons voted for "Naya Pakistan"?

for da smallheads who choz bad options... :meeting:
21264_473136119430099_178895562_n.png

Musharraf party wins seats in Chitral despite boycott Zahir Shah Sherazi | 59 mins ago

Former president General (retd) Pervez Musharraf’s All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) managed to win a seat each in the National Assembly and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s provincial assembly from Chitral’s NA-32 and PK-90 constituency, despite announcing a boycott of 2013 general elections.
APML candidate Shehzada Iftikhar ud Din won the NA-32 seat with 19,938 votes against second-placed Abdul Latif belonging to the Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf, who had grabbed 16,638 votes.
Moreover Ghulam Mohammad, APML candidate from PK-90, won his seat securing 10,646 against Pakistan Peoples Party candidate who had received 10,524 votes.
Moreover PPP’s Saleem Khan with 11,285 votes defeated APML’s Shehzada Khalid in PK-89 constituency.
The APML had announced a boycott of the general elections 2013 after the rejection of Musharraf’s nomination papers from all provinces and the imposition of a lifetime ban.
The party’s candidate from Chitral, Shahzada Iftikhar ud Din, had decided to stay in the field despite the boycott.
The former military ruler is under house arrest on judicial remand at his Chak Shehzad residence, which was declared as a sub-jail, after a bench of the Islamabad High Court rejected the extension of his bail in the judges detention case.
Pervez Musharraf returned to Pakistan on March 23 after more than four years in self-exile to participate in the upcoming elections.
Musharraf’s party wins seats in Chitral despite boycott | DAWN.COM

Another Good News for PTI,

PTI may loss KPK as well... lol

where are all those who said all pakhtoons voted for "Naya Pakistan"?

why you think naya Pakistan can come only through sitting in Govt :)))

most probably it isnt in many cases.

anyway we are going to hope for some tough time to dhotis

There is a protest at 5 Laik Chownk, DHA.

yar you belong to NA-125 constituency which includes areas of Cantt , DHA and askari ....most of you guys belong to military families so why dont you raise this issue to military ....come on guys you can do it ...bring military into this issue

Sir PTI ki defeat pe itnaa dukkh hovaa kei subha ka kuch nahin khaneiii ko dil kar rahaa ! :cray:

Khair, jokes aside - I'm more worried about someone getting hurt if the protestors run into opposing protestors or the opposing protestors just decide to give us a visit ! :undecided:

Chances are very high as PML-N is now actually in govt. again and they will surely send their workers to suppress, I guess there is no need of protest on streets this will not achieve anything. It's better to utilize media (TV/Social) to expose them.

Back
Top Bottom