What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

yar sara time 2 saal ham ghajal hotay rahe sarko per... akhir mien pathano nay sensibly vote kiya or Kaptaan ko jhetwa diya or ham jahilo or rigging ki bhaint char gaye....

tu tou khush hi hoga k either way its a win win situation for KPK...

:yay:............

Dear members and respectable people,

This protest is based on fake realities and hypocritical attitude toward democratic transfer of government. We should understand that in this crucial situation in which this election 2013 was taken place, the probability of violations couldn't be root out as we observed in Karachi but overall election proved its fair status. PTI just want to spread unrest among people who in a very peaceful mode cast their vote when they had full freedom to choice their candidates.

Now our first priority should be to support this democratic process in broad national interests and pay our support to all winners of this election 2013 in Balochistan, KPK, Punjab, Sindh & GB in order to built better Pakistan for its people.

DV RULES

Protest is not country wide but constituency limited. SHAFQAT MEHMOOD won but he also accepts that rigging happened, he even went to stop it and call police.

PTI accepts the results in majority country.

941608_530711793662143_333660823_n.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well Nawaz Sharif has served a total of just 4 years in office of his 10 years tenure in his victories.

Yes, but it was not people of Pakistan who had forced him not to complete his tenure...as I understand, majority of people of Pakistan want him to lead their country hence they are electing him again and again..Presidents and Army Chiefs are imposed on people not the PMs!

why you think naya Pakistan can come only through sitting in Govt :)))

most probably it isnt in many cases.

anyway we are going to hope for some tough time to dhotis

lol Best of Luck....

Love some comments from other people:

- Naya Pakistan bohaat mehnga tah, purana Pakistan repair kara liya hey
- Zardari: Aap ko Naya Pakistan Mill gaya ho tu Purana Beech don?

Sherpao would want a government ministry, the thought of it cringes me...but it would be better than JI.

Indep would also want something for them, that will be tough.

Sharmila Farooqi twisting facts on ARY, saying that drones are responsibility of the KPK government! No miss, provincial govt doesn't have a Army!

give him he wasnt as bad as RM. as an interior minister.

sharmila is trying to shift the responsibility. its not KPK govt but Central govt and all parties in Parliament who can pass a resolution to stop drones

lol Best of Luck....

Love some comments from other people:

- Naya Pakistan bohaat mehnga tah, purana Pakistan repair kara liya hey
- Zardari: Aap ko Naya Pakistan Mill gaya ho tu Purana Beech don?

:) puranay kp repair karo to ziada nahi chalay ga better have a strong new one

Why Me my family and my bradari voted for PML-N

1. Because, there was sense of security in Punjab under SS administration, while whole Pakistan was suffering due to PPP,ANP, MQM etc...
2. Because, when I saw a alarming threat of dengue and all of the analysis made me thinking about high future thread, then SS clean this mess wildly.. and bring down that security threat.
3. Because my cousin restarted to go to the hospital (government sector), when He heard SS was in Action, and terminated 2 hospital staff since they were not available at night. Same case for Police and other government sector, where previously we couldn't find police man on the duty, but afterwards there were bed in place for them in thana just to make sure there are people on police station.
4. Because, when ever some street crime used to happen in KPK, not a single was resolved, but when same thing happen in Lahore, they found robbers and killed 2 of them and arrested one, just because SS told Police to finish all the case ASAP.
5. Because, when all other provinces were suffering from Price Hike, IN punjab SS was taking actions against wheat mills, sugar mills, chicken sellers, just to make sure basic thing prices come down.
6. Because, I am more educated and experience than any of average PTI follower MSc in IS (Equalent of Mphil in Pakistan). with lots of experience under me.

Yes, I don't want Imran Khan, a PlayBoy, Cricketer turned politician.

u r disgustin...u jus showed it in da last line so i dint care to read da abuv...

u may b educatd but ur thinkin is same of da uneducatd person...typical PMLN supporter!!

Congratulations to Mr.Nawaz Sharif. Let he and his team of ministers to re-frame a peace-loving Nation. Good Luck.

Guys lets just accept the reality and move on..... i mean its hurting to discuss this rigging thing again and again.... Right now I m worried about Gawader and IP project.... T.V Anchors ko sun kar to dono khatry mein lagty hain bhai.....:undecided:

u r disgustin...u jus showed it in da last line so i dint care to read da abuv...

u may b educatd but ur thinkin is same of da uneducatd person...typical PMLN supporter!!

lol mirchien barri burri lagti hain... When your friend posted a picture which shown us "The PML-N voters" in bad that didn't click, when I replied in same while defending my self... "Uneducated" Bla Bla...

Since still...

If you are with PTI than you are Good otherwise evil, worst, bad... bla bla... But truth is, you guyz are blind followers... and still in sleep..

Back
Top Bottom