What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Guys lets just accept the reality and move on..... i mean its hurting to discuss this rigging thing again and again.... Right now I m worried about Gawader and IP project.... T.V Anchors ko sun kar to dono khatry mein lagty hain bhai.....:undecided:

eh,nein nein nein nein.......nothing will happen to Gwadar project....Inshallah:sarcastic:

Man WTF!

So basically the illiterate voted against the Majority educated people and they gonna be ruling us and when ever you go to the poor man they are like we have nothing! you guys are ruling us what else do you want! Losers.

Secretary ECP delivering speech and i am laughing out loud..... sir jee dont take the mickey out of us ....we know how pathetic the management was .....liars

264432_543851222320202_704881375_n.jpg

haha gosh...i may get a heart attack on da style of riggin:girl_cray3:

ya seen it da type of riggin u guys did:P

;) اسی لیے تو کہا ہے ہم اپنا حق چھین لیتے ہیں ۔۔۔ اسی لیے ہمیں گنجوں کا کوئی خوف نہیں ہے اور نہ کچھ مانگنے کی ضرورت ہے گنجوں سے

^^ Will Imran be the provincial chief of KPK? Has there been an announcement from PTI? This will be his chance to gain some administrative experience. Perhaps in the next general election, people will not see him as a novice.

Guys lets just accept the reality and move on..... i mean its hurting to discuss this rigging thing again and again.... Right now I m worried about Gawader and IP project.... T.V Anchors ko sun kar to dono khatry mein lagty hain bhai.....:undecided:

sista it happnd massivly in punjab n media is quiet so ppl r more frustratd abt it...atleast let thm uncovr thm for couple of days....

I c in punjab ladies so fond of husband/wife dramas on pakistani channel but i c som of da pmln women gettin pissd off of riggin thing

no offence but our pendu ladies in pak luv to DISCUSS luv triangles/divorces/cookin/dreses in pak dramas n movies but dun wanna discuss curruption in elections haha....

believe me its true...aunties r like thez!

well i m not sure kuch bhi ho sakta hai.... and What about IP project?????:azn: Don't forget about Saudi factor....:what:

what Saudi has to do with IP Mr. Educated Support?

Gwadar is threat to Dubai, not KSA. Also, Dubai ruler paid money to mangals to keep quite on Gwadar.. not KSA....

Someone once said i dont want to be the Prime minister of Pakistan because i want to represent a nation not a mob. how true he was

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 28s
If #MQM and #PPP decide to join hands in Sindh, they could together claim the Leader of the opposition in NA also. #Possibility #PTI ?

sista it happnd massivly in punjab n media is quiet so ppl r more frustratd abt it...atleast let thm uncovr thm for couple of days....

I c in punjab ladies so fond of husband/wife dramas on pakistani channel but i c som of da pmln women gettin pissd off of riggin thing

no offence but our pendu ladies in pak luv to DISCUSS luv triangles/divorces/cookin/dreses in pak dramas n movies but dun wanna discuss curruption in elections haha....

believe me its true...aunties r like thez!

like khi I demand re-elections in Punjab....as well...:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom