What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

BKENge9CcAAV_0H.jpg:large

Now how many of u voted this guy????

he was contesting from our area as well. :sarcastic:

OK let me sum this up, recently got attached to Pakistan more then expected I saw a light in the end of the tunnel for my second home Pakistan, But i guess the illiterate people of my second home are not ready for a better Pakistan, My Pashtun people has not let me down even the illiterate 1s.

Anyways Long live the Queen:bounce:

sista it happnd massivly in punjab n media is quiet so ppl r more frustratd abt it...atleast let thm uncovr thm for couple of days....

I c in punjab ladies so fond of husband/wife dramas on pakistani channel but i c som of da pmln women gettin pissd off of riggin thing

no offence but our pendu ladies in pak luv to DISCUSS luv triangles/divorces/cookin/dreses in pak dramas n movies but dun wanna discuss curruption in elections haha....

believe me its true...aunties r like thez!

Well i never said ke chalo g lets discuss dramas.... thats also a national issue nae... i mean gawader and IP project... and the bold part was very harsh...HURT.....:disagree:

What a pathetic attitude of IK in its addressing;

PTI won in KPK so there is fair election & in rest of country election was unfair because of PTI's defeat.

It not about the victory. he accepted the results but as far as rigging is concerned the entire media is showing it.

why you are in denial mode?

and i am witness in KPK it was far fairer despite ANP/PPP tried to rig

But, its people of pakistan only who have elected him...why and how they would kick him prematurely! ..Is there any such provision in Pakisan's constitution?

People of Pakistan get frustrated within month as well, this time they will not have advantage of friendly opposition who supported govt. for 5 years. So, there are great chances of mid-term elections.

OK so Pti want to protest against Kh Saad bcz he allegedly rigged results in polling station in DHA

and what was the result of that polling station Pti 75% Pmln 25% :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

It will be a big challenge for PTI to develop KPK especially Peshawar which has been battered by terrorism, Terrorism in KPK compared to other provinces is the highest, If PTI can change the province for the better and people from other provinces see that there is a change occurring not at snails pace as witnessed previously, that will surely raise the profile of PTI to new heights.

PTI wont be forming govt in KPK either...... stay tuned..... as a nation we are stuck in NRO deal..

What a pathetic attitude of IK in its addressing;

PTI won in KPK so there is fair election & in rest of country election was unfair because of PTI's defeat.

So basically you are saying there was no rigging at any polling stations??? this has been reported by numerous media channels.

Or are you too blind because PMLN has won so convincingly and couldn't care whether there was rigging or not.

We will see what progress PMNL does the next 5 years????

Well i never said ke chalo g lets discuss dramas.... thats also a national issue nae... i mean gawader and IP project... and the bold part was very harsh...HURT.....:disagree:

o i dint say it to u...never...its for da aunties in Punjab coz i kno u dun live here:P

u dun kno da aunty thinkin here....ull die of listennin to their talks believe me..
smileys-scare-861807.gif

u shud not get hurt of it...ur not of thm:p:tup:

It will be a big challenge for PTI to develop KPK especially Peshawar which has been battered by terrorism, Terrorism in KPK compared to other provinces is the highest, If PTI can change the province for the better and people from other provinces see that there is a change occurring not at snails pace as witnessed previously, that will surely raise the profile of PTI to new heights.

With due respect bro, our people don't deserve change even if they witness the change they will still vote to Ganjas, really this time i will say punjab is responsible for every thing and for the bad future of Pakistan. Death to those who cast vote just they liked Ganja cuz he is just from punjab.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom