What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

What will happen? I assure you PML-N will win seats even where PTI won in best case scenario if PTI will win 10-15 more seats, will it change any thing?. So, let people see their governance for couple of year and meantime establish base in rural areas of Punjab, Sindh & Baluchistan and strive for mid-term election.

yeah...and same rigging during mid-elections....:sick:

hermione 2lakh vote awam ne diye...???gabol ko...???awam bechari gaey thi vote dene...un k tu votes hi phar diye yaar :cray:aur lahore mai bhi aisa hi kiya in zalimo ne..

Mein un logo ki bat kar rahe hun jinho ne rigging mein help ki like police and staff at polling stations.... wo bhi Pakistan mein hi rehty hain they are also AWAm nae.... they should also grow up....

Quote Originally Posted by LoveIcon View Post
As PTI have lost, So - I think PTI voters will not come again now, at-least in same number.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...ay-11-may-2013-updates-350.html#ixzz2T5HPYEYT

True.........

nawaz had less seats in 2008 but his voters turnout again in 2013 in this elections

pti voters will turnout in greater numbers next time when pti has more time for ground work as now pml n does not have card that federal government is responsible for all wrong doings

pti should insure good government and role model in kpk which i hope INSHALLAH they can do

okay guys seriously...i think that we should stop crying about rigging and dhandhli thing,instead we need to plan strategies of coalition and need to strengthen our base as @LoveIcon said...and those candidates who are elected by us,specially those who are also protesting on same dhandhli issues need to work hard on transparency system,and especially on law and order situation,after joining assemblies, so that we could have mid-elections with justice and in order

Last edited by a moderator:
You want to say that you are educated because of in UK? and rest of nation came under your label of illiterate, may be educated and illiterate status depends who your willing party succeeded or not?
Pathetic

What being educated has got to do with me being in the UK? You don't make sense. IF you look closely at the elections or around Pakistan majority of educated people are with PTI and the same goes for Pakistani nationals abroad. Also you can see that it has reflected in the results.

here in abu dhabi i met with lot of Pakistani today and they were very sad, even lot of them were planning to do investment in Pak if IK won, they are having trust in IK but now they will not. Even my dad and me also had the same planning but now hell with the investment.

It not about the victory. he accepted the results but as far as rigging is concerned the entire media is showing it.

why you are in denial mode?

and i am witness in KPK it was far fairer despite ANP/PPP tried to rig

Only ECP can declare fair was election 2013 or not and it was declared by ECP in recent press conference that ALL IS FAIR.

Mein un logo ki bat kar rahe hun jinho ne rigging mein help ki like police and staff at polling stations.... wo bhi Pakistan mein hi rehty hain they are also AWAm nae.... they should also grow up....

mai un ko ghareeb awam manne se inkar kerta hoon ...:D

okay guys seriously...i think that we should stop crying about rigging and dhandhli thing,instead we need to plan strategies of coalition and need to strengthen our base as @LoveIcon said...and those candidates who are elected by us,specially those who are also protesting on same dhandhli issues need to work hard on transparency system,and especially on law and order situation,after joining assemblies, so that we could have mid-elections with justice and in order

Meiny bhi to yehi kaha tha na.....:cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
So basically you are saying there was no rigging at any polling stations??? this has been reported by numerous media channels.

Or are you too blind because PMLN has won so convincingly and couldn't care whether there was rigging or not.

We will see what progress PMNL does the next 5 years????

I hope everything will be alright and there will be progress nation is looking for under PMLN's flag.
Election were fair declared by ECP, Check recent press conference.

Back
Top Bottom