What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

What being educated has got to do with me being in the UK? You don't make sense. IF you look closely at the elections or around Pakistan majority of educated people are with PTI and the same goes for Pakistani nationals abroad. Also you can see that it has reflected in the results.

majority of educated people above bachelor degree were with PMLN so don't propagate false ideas.

487549_373029619465616_1271333354_n.jpg

OK so Pti want to protest against Kh Saad bcz he allegedly rigged results in polling station in DHA

and what was the result of that polling station Pti 75% Pmln 25% :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

180 polling station were rigged by pmln badmashs with help of police, our TRs were forcefully pushed out... still not shameful for your kind?

Probably 30 - 35 seats have been rigged. Which means only one thing, to break Punjab into three soobas: Two Punjabs & carve out Sarakistan out of them. Only way to break stranglehold of tinda bradran on rest of Pakistan.

Oye breaking my sacred Punjab into 3....teriii tooo ! :pissed:

I'd have you neutered before you can utter the word Saraikistan ! :omghaha:

Khair jokes aside, bakiii 3 nei kaun sa koiii karnamaa kiyaaa haiiii ? Even in KP, Maulana Diesel just announced electoral alliance with PML N which means the Independents & other opportunists would go their way too & PTI would be robbed of forming a Government therein - Khochaa tum loogooon neiii bhiii tou kaaam kharaab kar diyaaa....koi 16 hi tou aur vote dei deiteiii tou achii bhalli PTI ki Provincial Government bunnn jaaatiii ! :hitwall:

Dude - one can do 10-15% rigging (except teefa pistol) but still if you add 10 more seat into account of PTI that will not change the fact that rural Punjab voted for tind brothers.

rural punjab shud b made one province n let thm suffer undr pmln...

while da rest shud enjoy undr Imran khan' gov b y selectin his party
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

y do v hav to suffr for thez ppl?:taz::cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom