What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Imran Ismail ‏@ImranIsmailPTI 1h
We will form government in KPK, and will turn it around in short time, a brand new, young and energetic team will lead. Inshallah
Retweeted by PTI

I am not tooo sure...Dieself has said that he will make a government in KPK with PML.

PLZ DIVIDE PUNJAB...ILL ASK IRAN TO HELP IN IT HAHA
smileys-smiley-with-sign-681608.gif
JK

@Armstrong :P

Agree wid the bold part..... who is BB????

Big Brother @Hyperion :P

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the shame in suggesting division of province? It's a logical solution to uneven distribution of seats and holding the aspirations of people from rest of the provinces hostage by the few waderas sitting in Lahore. Stop spinning our loyalty for your devious one-liners.

This is proof that PTI supporters has anti-Pakistan ambitions only for their own interests and shame on those who want divide province on the bases of party interests.

Yaraa Ganja is not the end of the world ! Our problems with him revolve around two things :

(i) Hes a foOking comedian - India mein ja kar Aaaloo Gohst kii baat kar ayaa thaaa when talking about the similarities we share ! :laughcry:

(ii) Pakistanis would be starving for fresh water, a higher literacy rate & vaccinations just to name a few & he'd be investing in a bloody bullet train ! :hitwall:

Tou hes not the end of the world but hes got his priorities all messed up ! Imran Khan is a much....much better choice.

I saw his interview on ndtv and cnn-ibn ... he sounded cool and confident and quite diplomatic... not the nawaz of old days... much more mature..
IK is very likeable,but I am deeply suspicious of smooth talking people.

Anyway, wrt India, I dont think their policy will be different... or even ppp's..

You people need to understand, the elections were a success as a whole...but the talk about rigging is not to moan and groan, doesn't make a difference.

All the talk atleast from me is because of principle. The whole principle is wrong that a candidate stops the counting process, ransacks a station, and starts rigging. Same situation in Karachi, it is wrong.

IK said in the interview if any genius bothered to see it, 'The white paper will be published to identify the faults and rectify them and to keep them in mind for future use, this will also help ECP'. So it is about principle.

Warna nobody is saying that PML would have lost had there been no rigging, everybody accepts their mandate.

Is this too tough to understand?

Back
Top Bottom