What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Oye breaking my sacred Punjab into 3....teriii tooo ! :pissed:

I'd have you neutered before you can utter the word Saraikistan ! :omghaha:

Khair jokes aside, bakiii 3 nei kaun sa koiii karnamaa kiyaaa haiiii ? Even in KP, Maulana Diesel just announced electoral alliance with PML N which means the Independents & other opportunists would go their way too & PTI would be robbed of forming a Government therein - Khochaa tum loogooon neiii bhiii tou kaaam kharaab kar diyaaa....koi 16 hi tou aur vote dei deiteiii tou achii bhalli PTI ki Provincial Government bunnn jaaatiii ! :hitwall:

BB is right , my fathr wz talkin da same as a solution(wen i askd him) for gettin seats for new party in huge punjab..

punjab shud not hav been dis big!!

rural punjab shud b made one province n let thm suffer undr pmln...

while da rest shud enjoy undr Imran khan' gov b y selectin his party
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

y do v hav to suffr for thez ppl?:taz::cray:

LOLOL........:rofl:

True......

:tup:

watch ARY

Oa sharam nhn ati Maulvi!!!

Just another proof of Saad Rafique's corruption.

O bhai, do we really need to post more proof of Saad Rafique's dhandli?

This video, those pics, some other videos on the net need to attached by PTI in it's letter to ECP.

n u kno ARY has been taken off in many areas of cities includin PINDI,ISL....

What about NA239? PTI was leading from here but then no updates from this constituency since hours on any channel.

Probably 30 - 35 seats have been rigged. Which means only one thing, to break Punjab into three soobas: Two Punjabs & carve out Sarakistan out of them. Only way to break stranglehold of tinda bradran on rest of Pakistan.

I don't think it's more than 15 because on most of seats of rural Punjab vote difference was too much. In my last trip to Pakistan(March) i met people in Multan, Faisalabad, Bahwalpur, Burewala & Vehari - Although those were very short visits and i met with limited people only but the general impression they had was 1) IK ko yahoodi support kar rahay hain2) Zardari k saath mila howa hai 3) Jeetna hai nahi, PML kay vote kharab kar kay PPP ko jitwaay ga 4) Pehlay etni mahngai hai kahta hai aur tax lagoon ga etc. - And IMHO, it's failure of PTI to reach people and counter the propaganda which their opponents were spewing.

And regarding division - It's better to divide every province into at-least 3-4 pieces not just Punjab.

some pakistanis saying he is going to support LeT to attack India... some saying he is too much pro Indian... which one you think is right?

Yaraa Ganja is not the end of the world ! Our problems with him revolve around two things :

(i) Hes a foOking comedian - India mein ja kar Aaaloo Gohst kii baat kar ayaa thaaa when talking about the similarities we share ! :laughcry:

(ii) Pakistanis would be starving for fresh water, a higher literacy rate & vaccinations just to name a few & he'd be investing in a bloody bullet train ! :hitwall:

Tou hes not the end of the world but hes got his priorities all messed up ! Imran Khan is a much....much better choice.

What a pathetic attitude of IK in its addressing;

PTI won in KPK so there is fair election & in rest of country election was unfair because of PTI's defeat.

It is actually pathetic dishonesty by you.

Where did he say that N-league didn't deserve the government or that they won through rigging?

All of PTI accepts that rigging was only in a few seats of Lahore and other places, nobody of PTI has come out and said anything on the contrary such as illegitimate N-league government. If they have, I challenge you to post a video of it or a written report.

Stop spewing nonsense just because you hate Imran Khan/PTI.

Koi had hoti hai, that is what Nawaz Sharif also had, intellectual dishonesty.

Probably 30 - 35 seats have been rigged. Which means only one thing, to break Punjab into three soobas: Two Punjabs & carve out Sarakistan out of them. Only way to break stranglehold of tinda bradran on rest of Pakistan.

This is proof that PTI supporters has anti-Pakistan ambitions only for their own interests and shame on those who want divide province on the bases of party interests.

man i feel like crying :cray: :cray: :cray:

its making me feel worse.........kya haal hoga abb iss mulk ka ??????

hum log kahan jaa rahay hayn..........every seems to be a materialistic BA$TARD !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom