What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

its too big a lead to be all because of rigging... watever rigging might have happened, Pml-n is far ahead.
PML-N successfully played its 'electables' strategy. Good luck to them with running the country. Wishing that they are successful in it.

Imran Ismail ‏@ImranIsmailPTI 1h
We will form government in KPK, and will turn it around in short time, a brand new, young and energetic team will lead. Inshallah
Retweeted by PTI

you will see eventually the govt would be by pmln/juif/ji/independent group !

Whatever..... mano ya na mano they are the real culprits.... kuch time ke faidy ke lie wo Pakistan or hum sab ka future destroy kar daity hain....

meri bala se tum un ko jo kaho....i am so not serious about them...but ganja got vote...this is really serious....:sick:

I hope everything will be alright and there will be progress nation is looking for under PMLN's flag.
Election were fair declared by ECP, Check recent press conference.

Fool will support such statements and i believe we have plenty of them in Pak.

Meanwhile I think PMLN needs bit of help from someone.
screenshot1205201317503.png

Probably 30 - 35 seats have been rigged. Which means only one thing, to break Punjab into three soobas: Two Punjabs & carve out Sarakistan out of them. Only way to break stranglehold of tinda bradran on rest of Pakistan.

Dude - one can do 10-15% rigging (except teefa pistol) but still if you add 10 more seat into account of PTI that will not change the fact that rural Punjab voted for tind brothers.

Probably 30 - 35 seats have been rigged. Which means only one thing, to break Punjab into three soobas: Two Punjabs & carve out Sarakistan out of them. Only way to break stranglehold of tinda bradran on rest of Pakistan.

And that will never happen...... In fact they wont let it happen....:cry:

Back
Top Bottom