What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Man WTF!

So basically the illiterate voted against the Majority educated people and they gonna be ruling us and when ever you go to the poor man they are like we have nothing! you guys are ruling us what else do you want! Losers.

You want to say that you are educated because of in UK? and rest of nation came under your label of illiterate, may be educated and illiterate status depends how your willing party succeeded or not?
Pathetic

;) اسی لیے تو کہا ہے ہم اپنا حق چھین لیتے ہیں ۔۔۔ اسی لیے ہمیں گنجوں کا کوئی خوف نہیں ہے اور نہ کچھ مانگنے کی ضرورت ہے گنجوں سے

kia?:undecided: whtever:girl_wacko::girl_wacko:

The reasons in RED

Why Me my family and my bradari voted for PML-N

1. Because, there was sense of security in Punjab under SS administration, while whole Pakistan was suffering due to PPP,ANP, MQM etc...

Because SS/NS adminsiteration's allies aka LEJ/LET/SSP were on spree to spread insecurity in PPP/ANP/MQM areas

2. Because, when I saw a alarming threat of dengue and all of the analysis made me thinking about high future thread, then SS clean this mess wildly.. and bring down that security threat.

Yeh and still kids dying of measeals could NOT Be stopped. people died due to cough syrup

3. Because my cousin restarted to go to the hospital (government sector), when He heard SS was in Action, and terminated 2 hospital staff since they were not available at night. Same case for Police and other government sector, where previously we couldn't find police man on the duty, but afterwards there were bed in place for them in thana just to make sure there are people on police station.

:laugh: oh yeh the strike of Young doctors led to killing of many in Punjab whereas KPK Young doctors issues were solved much betterly. and oh thats why KPK crime rate was all much less than Punjab

Punjab police get beds inside thanas for some kotha type activities not for duty
4. Because, when ever some street crime used to happen in KPK, not a single was resolved, but when same thing happen in Lahore, they found robbers and killed 2 of them and arrested one, just because SS told Police to finish all the case ASAP.

Fortunatly the street crimes in KPK exists hardly to 0.1 per cent

5. Because, when all other provinces were suffering from Price Hike, IN punjab SS was taking actions against wheat mills, sugar mills, chicken sellers, just to make sure basic thing prices come down.

All other provinces were suffering from mehngi roti due to Punjab's ban on wheat transportation and oh as far as sasti punjab roti well ask the people what they were eating in name of sasti roti
6. Because, I am more educated and experience than any of average PTI follower MSc in IS (Equalent of Mphil in Pakistan). with lots of experience under me.

reading the above non-researched and false claims by you, we can understand your MSc degree has little sense of quality

Yes, I don't want Imran Khan, a PlayBoy, Cricketer turned politician.

:)))))) good for you. you deserve hairtransplant not Imran Khan

^^ Will Imran be the provincial chief of KPK? Has there been an announcement from PTI? This will be his chance to gain some administrative experience. Perhaps in the next general election, people will not see him as a novice.

Well said...but people have no objections of him as novice.... in fact people do support IK...people have issues with old parties whose lobby system is not letting any new party win...

It will be a big challenge for PTI to develop KPK especially Peshawar which has been battered by terrorism, Terrorism in KPK compared to other provinces is the highest, If PTI can change the province for the better and people from other provinces see that there is a change occurring not at snails pace as witnessed previously, that will surely raise the profile of PTI to new heights.

;) اسی لیے تو کہا ہے ہم اپنا حق چھین لیتے ہیں ۔۔۔ اسی لیے ہمیں گنجوں کا کوئی خوف نہیں ہے اور نہ کچھ مانگنے کی ضرورت ہے گنجوں سے

han bhai...altaf bhai k haath tu sab se lambay hain.....:omghaha:

Is it really necessary to justify Musharaf? He was not a chunu munu kaal ka kaka.

Public pressure can force to anyone whether he was dictator or democrat ... He sent a reference against CJ to judicial council of CJ's son corruption ... NS funded a movement of lawyers ... PPP, PMLN provided man power for lawyers movement along with some other foolish people ... And ganja put onto him a huge pressure ... He tried to get rid of this pressure to engage PPP's people & signed NRO ...........
Ganjey ne bohat bara khail kehla ... PPP, IK & PM sab ko maat day di :P

What a pathetic attitude of IK in its addressing;

PTI won in KPK so there is fair election & in rest of country election was unfair because of PTI's defeat.

BKENge9CcAAV_0H.jpg:large

Now how many of u voted this guy????

Someone once said i dont want to be the Prime minister of Pakistan because i want to represent a nation not a mob. how true he was

He is winner and any time can change its stance in favour of nation.

What a pathetic attitude of IK in its addressing;

PTI won in KPK so there is fair election & in rest of country election was unfair because of PTI's defeat.

He took a lot of people by surprise with those statements..

Rigging proof is there, different tv channels reported it and a lot video clips are available along with complaints, now the question is why F**k no action is going to be taken, what the hell is wrong with ECP and judiciary. Every one know that in punjab Nawaz won by cheating and by rigging, so where the hell is action.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom