What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

why you think naya Pakistan can come only through sitting in Govt :)))

most probably it isnt in many cases.

anyway we are going to hope for some tough time to dhotis

yar sara time 2 saal ham ghajal hotay rahe sarko per... akhir mien pathano nay sensibly vote kiya or Kaptaan ko jhetwa diya or ham jahilo or rigging ki bhaint char gaye....

tu tou khush hi hoga k either way its a win win situation for KPK...

264432_543851222320202_704881375_n.jpg

haha gosh...i may get a heart attack on da style of riggin:girl_cray3:

We don't need to begging anyone ... Hum apna haq khud lay letey hain ;) :closed:

ya seen it da type of riggin u guys did:P

Qoumi Watan Party is that of Sherpao :) who was a PPP stalwart.

He is a good guy and trusted by his people in Charsadda unlike Asfandyar wali who lost in his abaeei charsadda seat.

So i will favour QWP alliance with PTI.

Sherpao would want a government ministry, the thought of it cringes me...but it would be better than JI.

Indep would also want something for them, that will be tough.

Sharmila Farooqi twisting facts on ARY, saying that drones are responsibility of the KPK government! No miss, provincial govt doesn't have a Army!

He will get kicked again prematurely - this time by people not army

But, its people of pakistan only who have elected him...why and how they would kick him prematurely! ..Is there any such provision in Pakisan's constitution?

PTI supporters to hold peaceful protest outside Liberty Chowk at 6 pm today against rigging #Lahore

Dear members and respectable people,

This protest is based on fake realities and hypocritical attitude toward democratic transfer of government. We should understand that in this crucial situation in which this election 2013 was taken place, the probability of violations couldn't be root out as we observed in Karachi but overall election proved its fair status. PTI just want to spread unrest among people who in a very peaceful mode cast their vote when they had full freedom to choice their candidates.

Now our first priority should be to support this democratic process in broad national interests and pay our support to all winners of this election 2013 in Balochistan, KPK, Punjab, Sindh & GB in order to built better Pakistan for its people.

DV RULES

This is not cause but stupidity. Where are those good members who advocated sportsman ship, democracy, fair election? Now democracy gave a good slap on TSUNAMI and you couldn't accept democratic decision with open heart. Is it what you learned from PTI?

Wake up boy, everybody accepts the result, from Imran Khan to me to the khokay wala. Everybody congratulates N league, but you also got to keep facts in front of you.

Yar i myslef did a rally in gulberg and mall and believe me everyone was supporting PTI , even in my institute 95% PTI supporters than loosing in that constituencies ufffffffffffffff

Just because some foolish people had forced him to make some wrong decisions due to CJ's case ... He had been pressurized ..............

Is it really necessary to justify Musharaf? He was not a chunu munu kaal ka kaka.

for da smallheads who choz bad options... :meeting:
21264_473136119430099_178895562_n.png

Why Me my family and my bradari voted for PML-N

1. Because, there was sense of security in Punjab under SS administration, while whole Pakistan was suffering due to PPP,ANP, MQM etc...
2. Because, when I saw a alarming threat of dengue and all of the analysis made me thinking about high future thread, then SS clean this mess wildly.. and bring down that security threat.
3. Because my cousin restarted to go to the hospital (government sector), when He heard SS was in Action, and terminated 2 hospital staff since they were not available at night. Same case for Police and other government sector, where previously we couldn't find police man on the duty, but afterwards there were bed in place for them in thana just to make sure there are people on police station.
4. Because, when ever some street crime used to happen in KPK, not a single was resolved, but when same thing happen in Lahore, they found robbers and killed 2 of them and arrested one, just because SS told Police to finish all the case ASAP.
5. Because, when all other provinces were suffering from Price Hike, IN punjab SS was taking actions against wheat mills, sugar mills, chicken sellers, just to make sure basic thing prices come down.
6. Because, I am more educated and experience than any of average PTI follower MSc in IS (Equalent of Mphil in Pakistan). with lots of experience under me.

Yes, I don't want Imran Khan, a PlayBoy, Cricketer turned politician.

Back
Top Bottom