What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

but imran khan used his pathan links to get votes in KPK, in KPK either the pathan blood gets you votes or quran

pervez khattak -> typical bradari wala

I went with his jalsas there. No such discourse came about.

Umar Cheema ‏@UmarCheema1 1m
Reports pouring in suggests #PPP's candidates Samina Khalid Ghurki, Qamar Zaman Kaira and Nazar M. Gondal are significantly losing...

Better watch ur bloody mouth moron... i dont give a flyin F abt any of these politicians... what has tht ganja done for this country despite coming to power several times... its time to give IK a chance..

We are not intended to give power who were in addiction of alcohol, now woke up & came to protect Pakistan. Whose faith was purchased by Zardari to be B Team of PPP.

what a stupid comment from you.

KPK is NOT punjabi tagga neither bhayas,

We had shown courage to vote against our Pathan Nationalist party ANP.

you slaves needs centuries to do even think of going against your ethnic parties

imran didnt use his pathan link to get votes?

CONGRATS IMRAN!!!

You really made the Baloor pay!!!

14alh8o.jpg

Green bullet Bhai yeh Pakistan Hai Yehan Par ganjey Ka qanoon chalta Hai Maloom, here No Fat Lady sings!

I hate Ganja, if IK does not come to power then I want the Fauj to come and destroy these fools. Ganja has dared to voice his arrogant opinions against the army so needs to be put down.

Green bullet Bhai yeh Pakistan Hai Yehan Par ganjey Ka qanoon chalta Hai Maloom, here No Fat Lady sings!

I hate Ganja, if IK does not come to power then I want the Fauj to come and destroy these fools. Ganja has dared to voice his arrogant opinions against the army so needs to be put down.

Great Post,,, Ye post Bhayya nahi samjhay ga kay what is National interst... People like me and many others voted Hamid Khan of NA-125 because of this reason... PTI is nationalist party

Vote Against ! Pathan Nationalist?
Vote For Taliban Supported Yahudi Party, With Again A Pathan Its Chairman?

Back
Top Bottom