What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Guys I took 8 hours to cast my vote in NA-250... Shame on MQM... If there's any shame left please go and jump into sea and let people of Karachi live peacefully..

PTI by all means enjoys popular vote in this constituency, can't say about results because of massive rigging of all forms. They stole ballot boxes, threatened voters, literally made polling stations hostage, no voting in some booths. Returning officers, presiding officers, assistant presiding officers, police, in short everyone was in their pockets...

Doob ke mar ja london walay bhagoray...

army should start crusader operation against :sniper:mqm scum, jui scums, anp scums and ppp scums. by just killing political worker of thier.and then burn their bloody dead body :smitten: , so that others may take lesson :yahoo:, karachi mai pure election ho he nhi saktay, mqm ki waja say

I hate Ganja, if IK does not come to power then I want the Fauj to come and destroy these fools. Ganja has dared to voice his arrogant opinions against the army so needs to be put down.

I hate Ganja, if IK does not come to power then I want the Fauj to come and destroy these fools. Ganja has dared to voice his arrogant opinions against the army so needs to be put down.

Why Fuaj Now, Just Because PTi Cant Win?
No Plz Go To Arsalan Chodri Give Him Good Money Under The Table & Wait 5 More Years To IK,s Never Happening Rule?
Fusjieon Key Sath Tu House Aresst !
No Fuaj Should Let Nawz Rule Brutly Over Pakistan 5 Years More, Live With Damocrazy!lol

Punjabi voting for Punjabi (PML N)

Pathans voting for Pathan (Imran Khan)

Sindh are voting for Sindhi (PPP)

It's defeat of agenda of Naya Pakistan and this election shows the power of Purana Pakistan.
results r not fully out yet.. so can keep ur valuable input to urself.... for now....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom