What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

soo many polls still to come ... NA 189 N leading 30000/0 is this even possible?

Its Simple Aur balla Tut Gaya, dont Cry After Loss Thats it, achey bachoon ki tarhan next 5 years tak ik Kay jhotey khitab Suno Aur Sunaow?lol

First I am not crying, just stating what happened to me and my team of TR's in Lahore NA-121. We're not some nerdz like you who run to Jaddah or London to save their arse, we're men with guts and we dealt with it the best we could like a man. Stop poking your nose everywhere. I was just updating about the attitude shown by our own candidates both of whom were new and were contesting their first ever elections, they just did blunders. You sitting in Bangkok and giving lectures to us who are risking their lives for this country, so stop being a smART arse ******..

At Gulshan-e-Iqbal 13/D/2 Hill Crest School Karachi, in every room at least 5 MQM workers are present. When someone casts vote to the PTI, these thugs take that ballot out and rip it up. Confirmed by a chartered accountant who went there to vote.

Workers names: Talha, Moeez, Baao Bhai.

Please spread, and ask people to complain to ECP. PAKISTAN VOTES

Sounds great, from where did you get that info?

Btw, if you don't mind, may I ask, in which area do you live in?

Cheers!

From the projected results on the news channels. I live on Cantt, sir.

Poor Karachi walas don't even have the option of voting :rofl: Proud to be from KPK, geo Imran

:azn: i accept that there is little democracy in karachi but MQM itself is made up of the strengths of karachiites, they would never let karachi hostage by others even if few karachiites burger waalas are misguided, karachi rejected talibans, KPK gave in to talibans

only MQM can handle karachi, other parties like jamaat islami, PPP they have failed miserably in 65 years only MQM has succeeded

Pakhtuns has shown that they want change, on other hand Punjabi are still stuck in same mentality

pakhtuns are not voting for change. . . .they r voting for imran khan factor . . . punjabis are the most sensible and fair when it comes to elections.
balore has accepted defeat to imran khan

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 55s
Chaudhry Shahmshad #PMLN wins PP-100 Gujranwala

ok an Update on NA-54 ....PTI is leading with 1000 votes leads from F.G school Westridge campus, votes are still being counted but expected to win

malik sohail NA-58 wins from Ahmdal, Pindi Gheb, Khor and villages around it
:smitten:

So disappointed in Punjab, apparently they like voting for failed leaders over and over again

Punjab has been very disappointing - KPK has proved that once they make decision tu phir apni khud ki bhi nahi suntay - Kuddos

Punjabi voting for Punjabi (PML N)

Pathans voting for Pathan (Imran Khan)

Sindh are voting for Sindhi (PPP)

It's defeat of agenda of Naya Pakistan and this election shows the power of Purana Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom