What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

I was on field throughout the day, there were huge turn around for PTI in my constituency, but there was massive rigging in few polling stations, and police was clearly helping N-League and even after our several protests and complaints they didn't stop. They just stopped for half hour and then started again. Our TR's were attacked and beaten while they were bringing voters to polling stations to cast vote, while on other hand, PML-N people were campaigning for their party even inside polling booths and police also got involved into it later.

At entrance, police was threatening people to vote for N-League, they did massive rigging especially in women polling booths. We TRs were there protesting and raising complains and the sad thing is, despite several phone call which I made to our both NA and PP candidates, no one arrived there and tried to stop these things. They kept saying all the time that they are coming with media soon, they are on the way, they are coming :blah: But no one came there, we were furious at this ignorance of our candidates, N-League people attacked our team in a polling station in front of police and injured two TRs but no one interfered and instead N-League people called in their Candidate who talked to the police who then kicked our team out of polling station for creating violence in polling process. We couldn't do anything because of no support or backups. I myself got a few injuries due to these clashes but thankfully they are just minor, however 2 of our TRs got injured, we took them to Hammad Azhar office but to no avail, we even did their medication from our pocket and we had to split our teams at polling station due to this as few had to take injured friends for medic. Now I have no idea what the F our PTI candidates were doing and what they were thinking, I think they just preferred to sleep assuming they are most favorites to win from these seats, and they are going to be busted now. Damn the fuking wh0re ECP..

@Leader, @Marshmallow @Aeronaut @Safiz @Tayyab1796 @Green Bullet @Icewolf

I TOLD U ABT RIGGIN:cray::cray: DA STUPID MEDIA IS QUIET ON IT:cray:

GUD DAT U R FINE BRO AFTA PROTEST!!

Last edited by a moderator:
well atleast our railway will survive from this balore $%#$#^#$^

Na-1 ghulam balore has accepted defeat.

At least one of the big fish has gone who has caused immense damage to our national railways.

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 52s
I lost the elections due to my own mistakes: Ghulam Ahmed Bilour #ANP

MQM was leading in lyari why nabeel gabol withdrew :hitwall:
Yaar, what can you expect from a
1341334469_408095454_1-Pictures-of--lota.jpg
:lol:

something tells me army wont be happy with ganja and i think this time ganja will keep army happy.

what a stupid comment from you.

KPK is NOT punjabi tagga neither bhayas,

We had shown courage to vote against our Pathan Nationalist party ANP.

you slaves needs centuries to do even think of going against your ethnic parties

Great Post,,, Ye post Bhayya nahi samjhay ga kay what is National interst... People like me and many others voted Hamid Khan of NA-125 because of this reason... PTI is nationalist party

PK39 Kohat 3..... Imtiaz shahid from PTI is victorious..... :pakistan:

Asad Munir ‏@asadmunir38 1m
Bhutto was hanged on 4th April 1979 but he refused to die for 34 years, but finally decided to say goodbye to life on 11th May 2013.

BUT BRITAN MY RIGGIN TU NAI HOTI PAK KI TARA WHERE A PERSON WINS TOO 5000 AGIANST 0

True, but having hope is important because without it human civilization would collapse. This election is important because If IK comes to power, then I will try my best to get my friends to invest into Pakistan that come from all over the world. But under NS and Zardari this will never happen. So I must keep some hope so that Pakistan and its people can have a better future. NS is so anti-Chinese that most of my friends would refuse to come and invest in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom