What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

It seems issue is settling now .. no one is posting vote count but allegation and counter allegation is going on ..

any one sum the event ? who is leading in how much ?

Over all PML N the nawazs leading and thanks to the reason that Punjab Assembly has more seats of NA than other provinces.

whereas PTI Is winning in KPK

PPP is on third.

so lets see who forms the govt

Na 105 gujrat CH pervaiz elahi leading from 53/190

Na 99 Gujranwala 5 N won

Na-1 ghulam balore has accepted defeat.

I was on field throughout the day, there were huge turn around for PTI in my constituency, but there was massive rigging in few polling stations, and police was clearly helping N-League and even after our several protests and complaints they didn't stop. They just stopped for half hour and then started again. Our TR's were attacked and beaten while they were bringing voters to polling stations to cast vote, while on other hand, PML-N people were campaigning for their party even inside polling booths and police also got involved into it later.

At entrance, police was threatening people to vote for N-League, they did massive rigging especially in women polling booths. We TRs were there protesting and raising complains and the sad thing is, despite several phone call which I made to our both NA and PP candidates, no one arrived there and tried to stop these things. They kept saying all the time that they are coming with media soon, they are on the way, they are coming :blah: But no one came there, we were furious at this ignorance of our candidates, N-League people attacked our team in a polling station in front of police and injured two TRs but no one interfered and instead N-League people called in their Candidate who talked to the police who then kicked our team out of polling station for creating violence in polling process. We couldn't do anything because of no support or backups. I myself for few injuries due to these clashes but thankfully they were just minor. Now I have no idea what the F our PTI candidates were doing and what they were thinking, I think they just preferred to sleep assuming they are most favorites to win from these seats, and they are going to be busted now. Damn the fuking wh0re ECP..

@Leader, @Marshmallow @Aeronaut @Safiz @Tayyab1796 @Green Bullet @Icewolf

Its Simple Aur balla Tut Gaya, dont Cry After Loss Thats it, achey bachoon ki tarhan next 5 years tak ik Kay jhotey khitab Suno Aur Sunaow?lol

Last edited by a moderator:
but imran khan used his pathan links to get votes in KPK, in KPK either the pathan blood gets you votes or quran

pervez khattak -> typical bradari wala

Kaptan (Captain) ki Ball pe Bilour clean bold; ARY news....:victory:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom