What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

a/c to amendment 18

the provinces get their individual funds, if PTI fails to use that then what can be said? corruption?

PTI won on NA seats in KPK.

Lets wait for PK seats. if they form govt in KPK or not only after that i can respond

It seems issue is settling now .. no one is posting vote count but allegation and counter allegation is going on ..

any one sum the event ? who is leading in how much ?

That Guy increased the voter turnout ; Making it a Historical Elections in Pakistan....
Defeated some of the most powerful PML-N
candidates...
Took majority seats in KPK..

Why should he be feel low when he has done so much... Dude he has broken a large amount of PMLN voters... So its you who needs reality check...

BESIDES PTI IS WINNING FROM MY DISTRICT DEFEATING KHWAJA SAAD RAFIQUE DESPITE HIS UTMOST STRUGGLE TO RIG THE VOTES!! :laughcry:

Wow What a historical It Is By getting Evetything, stil Cant Win Over PMln?
Whatever Pti Has done, it Brought us Back The Pmln , & thats It !
victors Write The History, Lossers Cries No Body To Listen?

Imran Khan must be happy he hurt himself in an accident as he would be able to show his face to public.

oye lotay wo bhee Insaf Steel ka :P

well he should be priased for great arrangments the e-ticketing , the data we get just by one SMS and allowing overseas vote.

Haan mein baghi hoon.
Tehreek-e-insaaf steel lota...

Overseas votes not for this election...Zardari chalak delayed the ordnance till the last minute.

I was on field throughout the day, there were huge turn around for PTI in my constituency, but there was massive rigging in few polling stations, and police was clearly helping N-League and even after our several protests and complaints they didn't stop. They just stopped for half hour and then started again. Our TR's were attacked and beaten while they were bringing voters to polling stations to cast vote, while on other hand, PML-N people were campaigning for their party even inside polling booths and police also got involved into it later.

At entrance, police was threatening people to vote for N-League, they did massive rigging especially in women polling booths. We TRs were there protesting and raising complains and the sad thing is, despite several phone call which I made to our both NA and PP candidates, no one arrived there and tried to stop these things. They kept saying all the time that they are coming with media soon, they are on the way, they are coming :blah: But no one came there, we were furious at this ignorance of our candidates, N-League people attacked our team in a polling station in front of police and injured two TRs but no one interfered and instead N-League people called in their Candidate who talked to the police who then kicked our team out of polling station for creating violence in polling process. We couldn't do anything because of no support or backups. I myself got a few injuries due to these clashes but thankfully they are just minor, however 2 of our TRs got injured, we took them to Hammad Azhar office but to no avail, we even did their medication from our pocket and we had to split our teams at polling station due to this as few had to take injured friends for medic. Now I have no idea what the F our PTI candidates were doing and what they were thinking, I think they just preferred to sleep assuming they are most favorites to win from these seats, and they are going to be busted now. Damn the fuking wh0re ECP..

@Leader, @Marshmallow @Aeronaut @Safiz @Tayyab1796 @Green Bullet @Icewolf

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom