What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

I have a bad feeling Punjab will let Pakistan down by voting PML-N

People of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on the other hand are very sensible people

I hope your feeling is wrong.

I would like to see PTI win and replace PML-N

Media creating such a ruckus on just 5 to 10% polling stations, hold on to your horses folks, PTI and PPP and PML folka...10 polling stations can change winner very decisively.

False Hopes & thier Projections, Its Simple Aur Balla Tut Gaya?

However one cannot also ignore that N has an advantage with this lead and if it continues they will end up with majority seats.

well lets see if KPK sees development because of supporting PTI, because i think KPK is the most backward province along with balochistan

hope nawaz sharif cuts army budget

dx-suck-it-vip-blog-com-554147589119392_small.jpg

Frist 15 Overs Are Over, & Bat Is Broken, Accept It, PTI Has Lost, & with That Naya Pakistan Now Gaya Pakistan, Let ÌK Come Out, & tell U Guys Wait 5 Years More ?

That Guy increased the voter turnout ; Making it a Historical Elections in Pakistan....
Defeated some of the most powerful PML-N candidates...
Took majority seats in KPK..

Why should he be feel low when he has done so much... Dude he has broken a large amount of PMLN voters... So its you who needs reality check...

BESIDES PTI IS WINNING FROM MY DISTRICT DEFEATING KHWAJA SAAD RAFIQUE DESPITE HIS UTMOST STRUGGLE TO RIG THE VOTES!! :laughcry:

Love this anecdote..

Somebody put Fakhruddn Ibrahim on ECL. and ask him how the hell has he conducted elections.

oye lotay wo bhee Insaf Steel ka :P

well he should be priased for great arrangments the e-ticketing , the data we get just by one SMS and allowing overseas vote.

if PTI wins about 80 seats than they can form govt with other parties

we need Imran khan as PM..alliance with any other party should be done.

all options should be open

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom