What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

In chak Shezad, In his Farm House, from Now On You Will See His Greater Role In Politics!

How???

Peshawar Na-2 Pti candidate wins.

I'm from Lahore DHA-JJ, National Assembly 125. I am in US so could not vote, but my entire family has voted for Hamid Khan of PTI.
So far he has a lead over his closest rival Khawaja Saad Rafique of PML-N.

Democracy Zindabad!

Pakistan Zindabad!

In chak Shezad, In his Farm House, from Now On You Will See His Greater Role In Politics!

Yes, his farm house is a sub jail. What political role? APML has boycotted these elections, and Gen Musharraf has a life long ban against participating in politics. Until that is overturned, General Sahib will enjoy the sarkaari mehmaanawazi.

Expected? Whatever happened to the tall claims made in so many threads right here on Defence.PK? Tsunami? Change? Naya Pakistan? Rallies?

May be there is still hope. I will wait till the final results are in.

Well there is hope that the other polling stations come in favour of PTI but I dont think so.

Can't vouch for other people, but if you look at my posts, I always said that it will be a PML government...the question now is, will it be with PPP or without.

:D AIK pathan ka rishta lay kar gaye dono families nay socha us ko aur larki ko kuch time dain apas main baat cheeet karnay ka

pathan : acha behan ap k kitnay behan bhai hian

:P

Well you are a pakhtun, so you are exempted!:P

good nawaz will be good i think.pak india relationshiip should improve. i hope he will soon disband the isi and reduce army.

:laughcry: Loo... Yar tum ISI ko kya samajty ho??? Nawaz will be found dead in the PM house by natural death , no one ever knowing that it was a murder... :coffee:

he has said that the army chief will report to him and he will be the boss. so lets see if pak makes the right choice.

The last time he tried to make the army cheif report to him he had to go to jeddah for ten years. He doenst ahve the personality nor the charisma to control the army.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom