What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

LOOK AT DIS PPL :wacko::woot::what::girl_wacko:
947326_10151593786379666_36711741_n.jpg

HAHAH CANT BELIV DIS OMG

Just imagine that this was the guy who held a press conference on rigging today!

I want to see this Hanif Abaasi the foul mouth arrogant piece of dung eat dirt
I was really dreading that the Pindi's radicalized population together with PMLn pro admin might make him yet another winner but it appears Khan Saab is leading.

few other thoughts if admin and the fellow readers dont mind me.. let me say it in Urdu I will make an appropriate and approximate translation for the benefit of my fellow members who cant read Urdu.

آج جیسے جیسے نتائج آ رے ہیں تو ایک حدیث یاد آتی ہے:-

مومن ایک سوراخ سے بار بار ڈسا جا سکتا

مگر صد افسوس کہ یہ حدیث ہماری قوم پر پوری نہیں آتی

۱۔ ہم مومن نہیں
۲۔ ہمارے بیشمار سوراخ ہیں

وہی سیاسی خانودے کم وبیش جیت کر جمہوریت کو ایک بار پھر بہترین انتقام بنا کر ہم پر راج کریں گے
اور صد افسوس کہ نہ تو ڈرون کو اور نہ ہی صہفونی سازش کو قصور قرار دیا جا سکتہ ہے
بھگتو گڑھی خدابخش سے راے ونڈ تک تاج کے سفر کو

I am saying
as the day was passing and the results started streaming in I recalled a Hadith which states that a faithful cant be betrayed twice by the same trick.
but then I said to myself that sadly that doesnt apply to us because

1. we are not so much faithful (people with vision, understanding etc, the Arabic word Momin is very rich)
2. we are dumb enough to be fooled by the same trick again & again (fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me X10)

in the rest of the paragraph I am mourning at the results after seeing the same people of political dynasties that have brought the Democratic revenge on us and shame that we cant blame that to Zionists or Drones as the things will remain the same or get worse as the crown will move from Sindh to Punjab

I know that part. i always said there is a difference between hope and reality. in hopes its getting dimmer. :P

I think we should focus on KPK instead. It seems to have become pro-PTI.

ok in na 52 i think in rawalpindia has over 225 polling stations and only from 2 polling stations vote counts are coming. In na 108 only 29 polling stations from 234 polling stations ....... This is just the beginning. There cant possible be any idea about what could happen.

Sheikh Rahseed wins from NA-55 Rawalpindi.

SR 27152
Pml-n 15271

Happy for SR win, he's a great guy and from my constituency.

so much spent by PTI in punjab, so much campaigning and yet the lowest result in punjab, i dont think PTI spent anything in KPK

Punjab is huge. The majority of educated people did vote for PTI, but the educated don't form the majority. In the long run PTI's investments will not be lost.

facebook status. "first pakistan election which seems like a Pakistan vs india match. "

VOTER...What??!!! NA250 all polls again?! NO WAYYY!!! I just stood 7 hrs in the heat and smell... and stood victim to a thoroughly disorganized and turtle paced ECP performance... Only to hear this?! What?! Ugh!

nahh im pretty sure people now will even get their pets to vote.......

most of them are educated so they probably wont give up that easy........aakhir pakistani hayn itni jaldi ek line (queue) ke saamne haar nahin maaney chahiye hay i wish them the best of luck :cheers:

I want to see this Hanif Abaasi the foul mouth arrogant piece of dung eat dirt
I was really dreading that the Pindi's radicalized population together with PMLn pro admin might make him yet another winner but it appears Khan Saab is leading.

few other thoughts if admin and the fellow readers dont mind me.. let me say it in Urdu I will make an appropriate and approximate translation for the benefit of my fellow members who cant read Urdu.

I am saying
as the day was passing and the results started streaming in I recalled a Hadith which states that a faithful cant be betrayed twice by the same trick.
but then I said to myself that sadly that doesnt apply to us because

1. we are not so much faithful (people with vision, understanding etc, the Arabic word Momin is very rich)
2. we are dumb enough to be fooled by the same trick again & again (fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me X10)

in the rest of the paragraph I am mourning at the results after seeing the same people of political dynasties that have brought the Democratic revenge on us and shame that we cant blame that to Zionists or Drones as the things will remain the same or get worse as the crown will move from Sindh to Punjab

yes PINDI/ISL CAME OUT FOR GRT KHAN...BUT WHT DO U SAY ABT RIGGIN IN PUNJAB N SIND?

IF IT HAD NOT HAPPN,PTI WUD HAV WIN EASILY!:cray::cray:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom