What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

PMLN v PMLQ fighting in Gujrat,,
PTI & PPP no where in Pic...
Ahmad Mukhtar contesting on PPP TKT
Pervaiz Ehai on PMLQ
Mubashir on PMLN

SO DAT MEANS I CAN HAV MY DINNR NW AS I WZNT WILLIN TO IN SAD MOOD ON ELECTIONI RESULTS

dude chill relax. the votes counted are barely touching 12 percent. Most infact nearly all havent even crossed 50 percent polls. I always hoped that imran would become PM but in reality he was going to be a strong opposition. Wait and see. this is still just the start.

Dont give a shyt abt him either.. thanks to his policies towards india and free border with afghanistan... but hes still better than nawaz shareef son of a b...

You looks like retarded who hasn't courage to accept defeat. BTW i experienced that PTI supporters have not manners if you will observe any polling station. This is what you called Damn PTI NAYA PAKISTAN.

well lets see if KPK sees development because of supporting PTI, because i think KPK is the most backward province along with balochistan

WE voted for overall change for a strong foreign policy and NOT just for local progress.

above all opposition get how much fund? not as much as the ruling party so we are not expecting milk and honey pouring in drains and sarkari nalkas :P

WE voted for overall change for a strong foreign policy and NOT just for local progress.

above all opposition get how much fund? not as much as the ruling party so we are not expecting milk and honey pouring in drains and sarkari nalkas :P

a/c to amendment 18

the provinces get their individual funds, if PTI fails to use that then what can be said? corruption?

You looks like retarded who hasn't courage to accept defeat. BTW i experienced that PTI supporters have not manners if you will observe any polling station. This is what you called Damn PTI NAYA PAKISTAN.

Better watch ur bloody mouth moron... i dont give a flyin F abt any of these politicians... what has tht ganja done for this country despite coming to power several times... its time to give IK a chance..

I STILL LUV PTI N IMRAN KHAN

Which is why my love and support will not be effected by these polls. i still love democracy and i love imran irrespective of these results. The polls are being counted ignore couple of dream living trolls. I think by 12 am we will see a lot more clearer picture....

News saying NA 144 winner N ch MHD araf.

Back
Top Bottom