What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Wrong assumption

by the way Nawaz is fake punjabi , he is a kashmiri NOT punjabi but managed to ensalve majority there.

Pathans + Non Pathans voted for Imran Khan here in KPK.

we had voted against Pathan nationalist party aka ANP.

You can use ethnic card for punjab and Sindh owing to majority ethnic local population but KPK is diverse with many ethnicties

Sis ... dont tell me sindh is voting for ppp scumbags!

NO. The Hindkowans here have voted for him massively as well as Pashto speaking. :)

and oh by the way some urdu speaking living in my colony also voted for him.

yes he has used, and used it openly, please dont lie

but he would be jaali pathan according to hard core regionalists, as he cant speak pushto

The mood in Lahore shifting swiftly. Nawaz Sharif is leading in 110 seats, double of Imran at this point.

Polling stations reflect different areas and moods.
end result is what matters.

Why Fuaj Now, Just Because PTi Cant Win?
No Plz Go To Arsalan Chodri Give Him Good Money Under The Table & Wait 5 More Years To IK,s Never Happening Rule?
Fusjieon Key Sath Tu House Aresst !
No Fuaj Should Let Nawz Rule Brutly Over Pakistan 5 Years More, Live With Damocrazy!lol

I will always be a Fauj fan, because most of my family is in the Army. But I am hoping that through a mandate Pakistan can progress, because army always gets bad response from the public when it comes to power. I will be honest with you Batmannow bhai, Pakistan will not survive in 5 years...the economy is so screwed that it will default. Even if IK came to power the task is daunting.

Wrong assumption

by the way Nawaz is fake punjabi , he is a kashmiri NOT punjabi but managed to ensalve majority there.

Pathans + Non Pathans voted for Imran Khan here in KPK.

we had voted against Pathan nationalist party aka ANP.

You can use ethnic card for punjab and Sindh owing to majority ethnic local population but KPK is diverse with many ethnicties

Yes in KPK Its taliban Card, As everyone Knows PtI Is Supported By Yahudi Financses & Ttp Voilence & Worst Hit Is Anp?

Seriously if PTI doesn't wins this time i ain't gonna have any sympathy on Pakistan cause they deserve it
sorry to say to much corruption its unbelievable :hitwall:

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 1m
Nawaz Sharif wins from NA-68 according to unofficial results #PMLN

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom