What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

We had always been sensible. :) we dint let it retain only one party for centuries. we had been giving chances to everyone to prove itself

To be honest wat you call "androon shehar" has let us down in Lahore because they have so many jahils who will vote like nuts just for no reasons ....while i am happy with the areas like DHA , cavalry and cantt ...they have educated people and can work with logic ...but if you go in androon shehar you will be baffled the type of people you have there ....pure jahils ...you ask them even a basic thing and they dont know even mangoes about it ....worst than many afghanis even ........

Before people call Punjab an ethnic party lover then let state the obvious; only in Punjab every major party political is taking seats, accept for MQM. PPP has taken seats, Pmln has won and PTI has won seats from all of Rawalpindi/ Islo etc. No other province you will see every national party performing so well.

Mansoor Ali Khan ‏@MansoorGeoNews 1m
Rana Omer Nazir #PMLN wins from NA99 #Gujranwala

meanwhile_in_14.jpg

Whichever party wins, it will be hopefully the start of genuine power transfer to civilians and hopefully the days of non elected dictators are behind us.

Yes in KPK Its taliban Card, As everyone Knows PtI Is Supported By Yahudi Financses & Ttp Voilence & Worst Hit Is Anp?

Clown of PDF, not only is IK supported by jooooooos, he is supported by evil Mexicans, evil amrikans, evil Brits and list of evil goes on.

naveed qamar at 34 percent polls has 41000 votes and pml f has 13000 votes.... uhhh i hate naveed qamar. NA 222

Raja Riaz of PPP lost to PMLN.... We have a member who supports him, husnain if I am not mistaken.

Iss ke poster kiss nay paaaaar diyay!

PNLN:112
PTI:38
PPP:32
IND:23
JUI:8
MQM:7
PMLQ:5
JI:3
ANP:0
Others:18

246/272 still 26 game changers left

not final results( according to %POLL)

I will always be a Fauj fan, because most of my family is in the Army. But I am hoping that through a mandate Pakistan can progress, because army always gets bad response from the public when it comes to power. I will be honest with you Batmannow bhai, Pakistan will not survive in 5 years...the economy is so screwed that it will default. Even if IK came to power the task is daunting.

When You Know Everything Why thn support This damocrazy, That Your Sin, so punishment Is 5 Years Under Ganjaa Shb, Its Not Army,s Fault? Its The Peoples Fault?
Go & In List Urself For A Dangerous Dharna?lol R U Ready ! No More Damocrazy In pakistan

Back
Top Bottom