What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Good.

I hope it becomes a mass movement

PTI supporters including women and children were protesting near 'teen talwaar' peacefully,then suddenly PML-N workers showed up with arms and ammo..they were harassing PTI supporters...meanwhile police was doing nothing while watching all this crap!!

merey bhai it will happen again believe me

i think the results should be excepted otherwise you are destabilising the system

Yeah bcoz thats what Bhai wants & he clearly said that in his victory speech & surprisingly i saw the all good book man Dr. Sattar clapping to the threats of Bhai.. all this is damaging the reputation of MQM ....

PTI supporters including women and children were protesting near 'teen talwaar' peacefully,then suddenly PML-N workers showed up with arms and ammo..they were harassing PTI supporters...meanwhile police was doing nothing while watching all this crap!!

This just shows what kind of government we're going to get.

I heard PML-N workers were harassing PTI protesters in Punjab too

and let reign of terror continue, no way, now is the time to rise against na maloom afrad of Karachi and Haram khors of Lahore !

Another foolish, Act In Play By PTI,s DejecTed Youth , Which Went Crazy After Their Misserible Loss to Pmln?
Abhi Tu Balla Tuta Hai, Phir Tu latein Bhi Tutien Gii?

i think what happened in 1971 was not excepting the results

protest wont help, it will escalate the situation

Rigging happened everywhere including Karachi & Punjab, there are proofs online.

Supporting MQM doesn't mean we will support every foul thing altaf will bark. He should control his mouth before Karachities dump him. I think MQM need to choose new leader.

and let reign of terror continue, no way, now is the time to rise against na maloom afrad of Karachi and Haram khors of Lahore !

if you yourself believe in democracy you need to go to CJ and ECP, protest wont help

why not supported qadri when he tried to mke tehrir square and when many pakistanis supported, you guys are whining now, you accepted the system you should accept the results, or else you are damaging pakistan

we have grievances too, in NA248 we had to withdraw, PPP is also claiming for thatta results since sherazi won

PTI and miscreats are just breaking pakistan you dont even hold the ethics to protest when you were the one who supported ECP and raised no voice then

They may be protesting out of sheer right.. that is not being a miscreant.
Moreover, their proof is a little more than usual.

However, it is odd that the focus is shifting to Karachi and that situation is a very fractured one.
Any protests should focus on PUNJAB first DUE to the fact that it holds the seats that can be overturned EASILY as compared to Karachi.

The xxxxx-nil results cannot be challenged that easily as it is the stronghold of MQM and for all the Army operations and what not.. it is NOT easy to hit the MQM and not risk an all out civil war or breakup.
MQM can be swayed simply because it WILL eventually lose its votes until it leaves the politics of Altaf behind.

PTI and miscreats are just breaking pakistan you dont even hold the ethics to protest when you were the one who supported ECP and raised no voice then

They may be protesting out of sheer right.. that is not being a miscreant.
Moreover, their proof is a little more than usual.

However, it is odd that the focus is shifting to Karachi and that situation is a very fractured one.
Any protests should focus on PUNJAB first DUE to the fact that it holds the seats that can be overturned EASILY as compared to Karachi.

The xxxxx-nil results cannot be challenged that easily as it is the stronghold of MQM and for all the Army operations and what not.. it is NOT easy to hit the MQM and not risk an all out civil war or breakup.
MQM can be swayed simply because it WILL eventually lose its votes until it leaves the politics of Altaf behind.

Back
Top Bottom