What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Looks like Nawaz already has problems building up on his plate

I don't understand what people expected.

No one respects him in the country so nobody will want to be under his rule.

PMLN supporters are rejoicing just for the sake of winning.

Their stupidity is amazing, never before have I seen a group of people so devoid of any logic.

The logical thing to do would be to pick a person that can bring consensus in the country, all Nawaz is going add to the flame.

The country is at the tipping point and they have put a man in charge of a country where the majority do not respect him.

yeh election sahih nahin huea..........we dont deserve democracy !!!!!

IMO before things get worse !!!!

kal tak haalaat ka jaaeyzaa ley army........warna halla bol day !!!!!

Looks like Nawaz already has problems building up on his plate

But best thing, Army will be with him this time unlike 92, and President can't kick elected government out .. So, means MQM will be kicked out this time.. Let pray for it..

I was fine with PML-N winning. But after the videos and stories by staff inside polling booths as well the ballot boxes being found later changed my mind. I always expected the elections to be unfair, but couldn't imagine as close as what happened.

They were going to be. How could you expect the bradri.. the "paitis".. all of that to change overnight?
PML stuffed its people into the law enforcement and civil service.. and they are loyal.
The Fauj cannot be counted on for anything since they are always in essence yessirs and line followers(tell a NCO or jawan to jump into the BRB without any reason OR make him stand in the shearing sun in Sibbi for fifteen hours and HE WILL DO IT WITHOUT QUESTION).

The only way this might have been fair was to actually Get the Fauj to send Capt or Lts to polling stations to act as officers..
Because those men havent been bought(yet)...

What happened to MQM? Did Alaf maintain his supremacy over Karachi? After all, Karachi seems to be the real prize.

This just shows what kind of government we're going to get.

I heard PML-N workers were harassing PTI protesters in Punjab too

yes...and a pml-n candidate was harassing mubashir luqman because he exposed pml-n's low class attitude and cheating...

Ecp should really look into this matter. If there has been rigging them hold re elections and if there is no sign of them then tell it to the people with proof.

I don't understand what people expected.

No one respects him in the country so nobody will want to be under his rule.

PMLN supporters are rejoicing just for the sake of winning.

Their stupidity is amazing, never before have I seen a group of people so devoid of any logic.

The logical thing to do would be to pick a person that can bring consensus in the country, all Nawaz is going add to the flame.

The country is at the tipping point and they have put a man in charge of a country where the majority do not respect him.

I've heard so many people say that shrek/ganja is not our leader.

One thing if for sure, majority of the youth do not support Nawaz!

But best thing, Army will be with him this time unlike 92, and President can't kick elected government out .. So, means MQM will be kicked out this time.. Let pray for it..

At this point the beef is not going to be confined to MQM.. PTI will raise its voice.. and since it represents the urban class(along with droves of Fauji kids-generals, brigadiers AVM etc).. it will have influence on their papas.

Back
Top Bottom