What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

hyperion hosh kero...you are no longer that old unmarried guy...you have responsibilities now....:blink:
Doesn't matter single or married. Everyone has the right to ask for justice in democracy, especially when the calls of hundreds of thousands of people are being yelled in air.

Police has started arresting the protestor at lalik chowk,,,,anyone confirm this?......it was reported by ary news

The ends justify the means?

There is no way a clean party can come to power in Pakistan. Absolutely no way. And if you think PTI can play dirty to come into power, then I can guarantee you that you will not like what they would have become, since they will be just as dirty as the rest of them.

These are the choices, play clean and remain out of power, or play dirty and abuse power by doing "whatever we want" like you said, just like the rest.

Yar I understand what you're saying, but what I'm saying is completely different. We don't have to be completely same like other parties, there are lots of things which we can gain by being comparatively less good or just little bad. Letting a few electables come in party to gain some seats from rural areas where PTI knows people will only vote for their bradries or electable. Hire some Badmashes in the areas where PTI needs such kind of presence, hire professional polling agents (they do exist and I just came to know after these elections, they are well trained to influence on polling) or hire a few presiding officers, hire police officers etc.. These people have their own small interest which we can use for our own benefit, for example, a police man will assist your voters and polling agents just for a cold drink and plate of Biryani, a man will sell his vote for merely 100 Rs. these things are up for grab, if you won't grab them, your opponent will grab it.

@Leader

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt kayani is a pretty laid back guy

I agree. kiyani is very democratic and he really unpoliticized the armed forces. He kept the army out and cant blame him. we were playing musical chairs with them. one day we are asking fir martial law and then the next we are cursing army and telling them to go back. No kiyani will not bring martial law, maybe the next COAS. I am personally against any martial law though.

Hawai fire....To scare them away...Same happened to TUQ Dharnaa.....

No firing as yet.. just rumors .. some groups are upto the task to protect the protestors in case of any mischief.

why do i Think Army helped PML N to win with majority, they can be controlled easily compare to PTI.

PML-N won by giving 5000PKR/person & one plate biryani + rigging & not the other way.

Hai yaar javaid latif tu kuch nahi diya. i voted for pti but he could have made such offer. would have taken the 5 grand and still voted for pti. :P :P :P

No firing as yet.. just rumors .. some groups are upto the task to protect the protestors in case of any mischief.

Those groups protecting the protestors better be armed bcz some mischeifs can be deadly.

PS-151 in NA-256 has 2114 registered voters but 3233 votes were polled -- a turnout of 153%

@_FAFEN

Geo News Urdu ‏@geonews_urdu 4m
لاہور:ڈیفنس غازی روڈپرتحریک انصاف کےکارکنوں پرپولیس کالاٹھی چارج

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom