What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Geo News Urdu ‏@geonews_urdu 4m
لاہور:ڈیفنس غازی روڈپرتحریک انصاف کےکارکنوں پرپولیس کالاٹھی چارج

I like it. They got they deserved.

@Leader @jaibi @Marshmallow @Mani2020 - I came back from the protest in Defense....! I was there with my Mom but left at around 8 after the PML N crowd started hooting & bumping into the Protesters.

Wahan Police in riot gear bhi mojood thaaa & the PML N guys were getting very noisy & somewhat disruptive so I thought....Mama ko yahan sei lei hi janaa chahiyeee ! :undecided:

Afterwards I heard from some of my friends there ke women were harassed by PML N & the PML N goons got a lot more disruptive afterwards - Pataaa nahin ye baaat kitni durust haiii ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Check this guys out this shows the height of rigging by PML-N and ECP involvement

21115_10151653358613383_1972357589_n.jpg

didnt imran win in lahore?

In reality no.
Despite all PTI protests.. the MQM did not win the seats it did the last time.
Only its traditional strong areas( with a high ratio of Bihari,Bhopali, South India and UP migrants ) did it keep its uncontested(some by force) win.

Thanks.

I think MQM gave some sporadic political support to PPP after the 2009 tourney. Perhaps they will try to manage the same arrangement with Nawaz.

Kiddo, I'll do it for you youngsters. I wish someone did the same for me when I was a kid and when Nawaz League was in power. They seriously hampered my future, won't let them play with yours

Wait what did they do? same could happen to our futures.

Kiddo, I'll do it for you youngsters. I wish someone did the same for me when I was a kid and when Nawaz League was in power. They seriously hampered my future, won't let them play with yours.

Did what....? What are you guys talking about ? What did they do to you when you were a kid ?

Samson Simon Sharaf ‏@Samson_Sharaf 17m
Recounting in progress at NA 54 and 52, Atmosphere around Jinnah Park charged up

Dude, don't take your mom to such places. Let the N League ******* do what they can, we shall confront them, head-on.

@Leader @jaibi @Marshmallow @Mani2020 - I came back from the protest in Defense....! I was there with my Mom but left at around 8 after the PML N crowd started hooting & bumping into the Protesters.

Wahan Police in riot gear bhi mojood thaaa & the PML N guys were getting very noisy & somewhat disruptive so I thought....Mama ko yahan sei lei hi janaa chahiyeee ! :undecided:

Afterwards I heard from some of my friends there ke women were harassed by PML N & the PML N goons got a lot more disruptive afterwards - Pataaa nahin ye baaat kitni durust haiii ?

Last edited by a moderator:
The simple solution to all rigging claims is " Thumb Scanning "
The election commission has the data of our CNIC (pics & thumbs) , each and every thumb impression on all ballot papers should be verified!!!

Plz copy and spread !!!

we accept their mandate to form govt but where we think we are wronged, we need to protest and make sure ECP takes action...

ÈCP Gives A Bhutta, What Happens To PTI, For Them You Are The Lossers & Thats It!
As You know ! & You Might Be Happy To See ÇJ Itnikhat Chodri Is, Fully Happy That Noora League Winns The Selected Elections, Si He can Become The Next President Of Pakistan? With That You Guys Stand No Chance From Fakhru Buddha? He Is just A ÇJ,s Puppy?
Or may It Will Cause PTI Lossing !the Won Seats?lol

Karachi_Post ‏@Karachi_Post 8m
Firing at PML-N rally in Model town,2 killed #Karachi #Pakvotes

Back
Top Bottom