What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

's links with Sipah Sahabah (seat adjustments is a sugar coated name)

and yes it was ISI and our army that raised these serpents and scorpions whoa re now beheading our soldiers and security agents
remember Col Imam (one of the many fathers of Afghan Jihad former ISI colonel) ? he was abducted by Laskher Jhangvi (al Alami) and then executed in presence of Hakiumulah.

Inviting Nawaz is meaningless, Indians are smart they are sensing a dying nation, hence they refuse to even sign off the already agreed issues decades ago. they will lveo to Bring this Raiwand king to shame Pak army on Kargil and Mombai issue. and this shiite for brain will say things out of his personal gripe against Musharraf much to the amusement of Indians
he calls himself the leader of Punjabis yet he calls the Bughti a shaheed under whose orders thousands of Punjabis have been killed in balochistan for years and years.

?

that part I agree with, that out of his score settling with the army and Musharraf he might say some stupid stuff in India that would bring shame to the entire nation. Whatever happened to him in 1999, it's time to let it go, it's been time to let it go. And it would be a positive sign if he goes easy on Musharraf now that he's in power. As a leader I hope he gets some sense to think many times before he opens his mouth.

Now as far as terrorist links are concerened, once again, if Nawaz' party has links with terrorist outfits, and the army and ISI does, and Imran refuses to attack them, then why are you selective about ripping into Nawaz only? let's go down the list and rip into everyone who supports them, who created them and whoever becomes accessory to their survival.

Kayani don't got the balls he just chilling, but his term is almost up. Whoever becomes COAS next will probably overthrow poor nawaz and toss him back into the prison he was in that video where he was crying lmaoo. :rofl:

Any idea whose next in line for the coas?

anyone who is just like kayani....trust me...they will die hard to sustain their corrupt tentacles...

CNN is doing an expose on the rigging in election 2013. If anyone has any evidence, tapes, recordings, information on rigging, or knows anyone who has them please send that to saima.mohsin@cnn.com. Kindly share this message with others.

This what call real traitor, you people at one side blaming western media destabilizing Pakistan with planned agenda and in other side giving evidences to foreign hands yourselves! Man what kind of people you are?
You are ready to disrespect every thing for the sake of your damn will to prove that you are victim of bloody one mishap.
Do you have any self-respect? Do you feel what are you doing?

My dear Yankee friend, ever heard of COAS being deposed from within? If something happens, COAS will be the first one to be put up on the stake.

Kayani don't got the balls he just chilling, but his term is almost up. Whoever becomes COAS next will probably overthrow poor nawaz and toss him back into the prison he was in that video where he was crying lmaoo. :rofl:

Any idea whose next in line for the coas?

i think what happened in 1971 was not excepting the results

protest wont help, it will escalate the situation

PTI and miscreats are just breaking pakistan you dont even hold the ethics to protest when you were the one who supported ECP and raised no voice then

very valid point, but i think this time nothing of that sort will happen as other political parties will not restore to the policy of violence just like MQM.....

Ill sound like a parrot..
but the words of AKD and others are parroting through my brain even now.

very valid point, but i think this time nothing of that sort will happen as other political parties will not restore to the policy of violence just like MQM.....

merey bhai it will happen again believe me

i think the results should be excepted otherwise you are destabilising the system

Blame Nawaz Sharif. He has no influence over anyone in Pakistan and we are paying for the price for this.

He is unable to govern.

sour grapes, you guys are crying now, you shouldnt protest take this matter to ECP or CJ and wait for it then protest

Back
Top Bottom