What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Breaking:

Firing at protesters who were protesting against saad rafique rigging in NA125

Im not sure if it was aerial or direct.

somebody's FB message...interesting read

Just got off the phone with my aunt who was one of the chief residing officers at NA-253. According to her, PTI was winning in that area by 75% votes and MQM was literally freaking out. And then it was time for some action. When voters went, a bunch of guys came inside, fully armed, handed over books to the officers, kept dictating the NIC nos. and did stamping themselves. My aunt herself filled 2.5 books; not sure how many ballot papers a book contains though but I am sure there's a lot. Only after humongous rigging did MQM come neck to neck with PTI otherwise it was a clean sweep for Bat!

Now I know how MQM won in NA-253, despite the fact that everyone I know in that area voted for PTI. And this is just one of the very many stories I know for sure. If there can be re-elections in NA-250, why not NA-253 as well?

Things getting exposed on ARY, Ibrar Ul Haq with a whole book of votes stamped by PML in a pick up truck!

VIdeos also being shown on ARY...yeh to chamatkar ho gaya hai.

this vid is circulating on net since yesterday, plus instead of keeping this vid to himself, he should take it to ECP & register his complaint with them, thats the procedure.....

N league attack on protestors is not good. saad rafique case was a nightmare. Anyway i dont think media and ECP can stand to pml n who are going to make federal govt. this will die down.

Congratulations guys/gals. I think Martial Law maybe on the way. Karachi will be the excuse.

Woo Hoo.... All you will need a visa to visit Karachi and Balochistan.

On a serious note.. Re-elections may be the first option.. UNLESS mian saab plays the Jaag Punjab jaag card.. BNP and MQM do something similar...

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss

Tum Kiyon Khush Hoo Rahey Hoo? Jao IK Ko Follow Karo, Woh Nikalay Gay Naa Tum Ko Naya Pakistan Mien, Army Key Pechey Kiyon Paray Hooo, Thn After Casses Chalao, Dictator Bollo?

Back
Top Bottom