What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Ohh So You totaly Forgot, Who is The King Of Boycotte Here 2008 Foolish Ik? Wel
Qadri Shb,s Boycotte has Proven He Was Dead Right ! That Without Changing & Fixing The Ecp, No Ele Tions Could Be Fair & free? So He Emerge As The Wissser Leader thn Of Ik?
Lets Wait & See when IK Wake Up & Join Noora League,s Govt Do The Whole Muk-muka Gets Complets, & Peoples Of Pakistan Realize The Reality Of The Pre-poll-decided ElecTions Of The History of Pakistan, What A Joke Is This Election 2013?

Although I have many reservations of religious faith of Qadri ... But in this matter I agree with him .........

JAAGO PAKISTAN
الطاف حسین کی کچھ دیر پہلے ٹیلیفونک خطاب میں کھلی دھمکیاں !!

کراچی کو پاکستان سے الگ کرنے کی اور تحریک انصاف کراچی کے ووٹروں کو کھلی دھمکیاں ..
کہاں ہیں قانون نافظ کرنے والے ادارے، کہاں ہے آزاد عدلیہ کہاں ہے الیکشن کمیشن، کہاں چلی گئی آزاد صحافت
کوئی ان کو کچھ کہنے والا نہیں ؟؟

45.jpg

A Polling Station.

@Hyperion this how you should have spent your money in Pakistan for PTI

step 1- cook a huge dheg and buy lots of naans
step 2- head to punjab
step 3- start this chant- baanto kuriyo cheez vaandai di vote laiao

Two days later Imran Khan would have been pm :cheesy:

@Slav Defence @balixd

exactly...:laugh:

plus tearing of pml-n's vote....and closing polling station's door at pml-n supporters....:D

Last edited by a moderator:
After 5 years, we shall return to this thread again and look at the facial expressions of PML-N voters/supporters. Now, you have all voted for Nawaz Ganja and we shall see who ends up whining the most. PML-N voters expect something from the Ganja. Everyone else is gearing up for another 5 years off torments.

I've started to like Musharraf's dictatorship just now.

Soon you will start to like PPP. I am just wondering how you think and analyze. People decided who has to go for government so what is the problem now?

JAAGO PAKISTAN
الطاف حسین کی کچھ دیر پہلے ٹیلیفونک خطاب میں کھلی دھمکیاں !!

کراچی کو پاکستان سے الگ کرنے کی اور تحریک انصاف کراچی کے ووٹروں کو کھلی دھمکیاں ..
کہاں ہیں قانون نافظ کرنے والے ادارے، کہاں ہے آزاد عدلیہ کہاں ہے الیکشن کمیشن، کہاں چلی گئی آزاد صحافت
کوئی ان کو کچھ کہنے والا نہیں ؟؟

plus end mai uss ki dhanchoo dhanchoo
oon-aan oon--an....yeh tu likho....

Back
Top Bottom