What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Although I have many reservations of religious faith of Qadri ... But in this matter I agree with him .........

Ohh Bhai Woh Kon Saa Kisi Ko Gun Point Par ! Islam Qabool Karwata Hai? Joo Karwatein Hien Un Kaa Kissi Ney Kiya Bigar Liya Hai? Jisd Koo Dehkoo Unn Key Pass Jaata Hai Raat Mein Chop Key, Dar Key?

Although I have many reservations of religious faith of Qadri ... But in this matter I agree with him .........

Ohh Bhai Woh Kon Saa Kisi Ko Gun Point Par ! Islam Qabool Karwata Hai? Joo Karwatein Hien Un Kaa Kissi Ney Kiya Bigar Liya Hai? Jisd Koo Dehkoo Unn Key Pass Jaata Hai Raat Mein Chop Key, Dar Key?

CNN is doing an expose on the rigging in election 2013. If anyone has any evidence, tapes, recordings, information on rigging, or knows anyone who has them please send that to saima.mohsin@cnn.com. Kindly share this message with others.

Nothing Will Happen, Its All Drama Bazi they americans Will Play It To Get What They Want From Ganjaa Uncle & Thats It?

BKEtvMwCEAA6jgT.jpg:large

Imran khan is not that impulsive. he has advisors. I think the best thing imran khan will do is form a govt in kpk plus he has won seats in punjab too even in lahore so he should show the glimpse of naya pakistan in all those constitutions and kpk.

KPK has two problems that they want solve. security and education. survey showed that ANP had done some developments in kpk but they still lost. people over there want these problems solved.

In opposition imran should also keep a check and balance on N league plus N can celebrate but they are in a big problems. Pakistan has many issues and the people want them solved within a 2 years max and they are in no mood of hearing excuses. Big task very big task.

got a tweet, very interesting......

I hope they stay safe. You never know with this altaf hussain he may kill all of them by the next year. Get ready to find boori band lashay of PTI and N supporters.

Back
Top Bottom