What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Very true. I'm just sad why this sh*t happens only in Pakistan. Are we that stupid, does the establishment and army take us for fools. I mean how retarded do we look? :blink:

Woo Hoo.... All you will need a visa to visit Karachi and Balochistan.

On a serious note.. Re-elections may be the first option.. UNLESS mian saab plays the Jaag Punjab jaag card.. BNP and MQM do something similar...

Congratulations guys/gals. I think Martial Law maybe on the way. Karachi will be the excuse.

Good thing. Hopefully Army takes over. Enough with these political @$$h0les & their divisions. MARK MY WORDS POLITITION WILL DIVIDE THE COUNTRY ONLY ARMY WILL UNITE IT. Some hope was there if IK had won but unfortunately Punjabi people voted for mafia corrupt traitor nawaz sharifa. Seems like many people now wanna move to KPK, how much is the house price there?

CNN is doing an expose on the rigging in election 2013. If anyone has any evidence, tapes, recordings, information on rigging, or knows anyone who has them please send that to saima.mohsin@cnn.com. Kindly share this message with others.

Shame On they..now whole world screams on their crime.....

Congratulations guys/gals. I think Martial Law maybe on the way. Karachi will be the excuse.

Kayani don't got the balls he just chilling, but his term is almost up. Whoever becomes COAS next will probably overthrow poor nawaz and toss him back into the prison he was in that video where he was crying lmaoo. :rofl:

Any idea whose next in line for the coas?

کراچی میں تحریک انصاف کی مدد کے لئے تین تلوار جانے والی مسلم لیگ ن کی ریلی پر فائرنگ ، دو کارکن جاں بحق
another Tweet..... dunno if its true.....

Woo Hoo.... All you will need a visa to visit Karachi and Balochistan.

On a serious note.. Re-elections may be the first option.. UNLESS mian saab plays the Jaag Punjab jaag card.. BNP and MQM do something similar...

Just Check PtI Supporters On PDF, they Are the Ones Who Were, The Ones Teaching Lessons Of Damocrazy To Peoples like Me ! The Allways & Ever Supporting Army,s Rule Over Pakistan ! Bt Just Now They All Want Army Take Over? What A Hypocrates Are They, Just Because They Cant Win?

PTI : 34/99 in KPK.. interesting situation..

Good thing. Hopefully Army takes over. Enough with these political @$$h0les & their divisions. MARK MY WORDS POLITITION WILL DIVIDE THE COUNTRY ONLY ARMY WILL UNITE IT. Some hope was there if IK had won but unfortunately Punjabi people voted for mafia corrupt traitor nawaz sharifa. Seems like many people now wanna move to KPK, how much is the house price there?

Dil Bara hona Chaheye bas.. tu a tu sahi....

as i said guys, the protestors need to behave its a conspiracy against karachi

Back
Top Bottom