What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

par ye tou ghalat hai.....sra sar gunda gardi...pta nahin kiya hoga...PTI leadership needs to take a stance, make a decision they want in or they want out...let people know like they did with TuQ :unsure:

Baba TuQ Ki Baat Chor, Uss Key pass Ghidar Singhi Hai, Imran Key Pass Bhutta hai Kal Key Baad Sey Khana Nahi Khayaa, Khata Hai Mujhey PM house Jana Hai, Javed Qureshi Sey?
Doctor Ney Bola Damghi Chot Hai Gahara assar Hoa Hai?lol

12-15-2012_79775_l.jpg

is bahanay bibi ka deedar he hojaey ga jee :P

Beautiful :D

and your own balochistan is an example

So follow the example of bh..chod bla and get shot in the a$$.... traitors like altaf wont even have the luxury to run to afghanistan... hes have only the arabian sea to drown himself.:smokin:

NAWABSHAH: At least three people have been killed during the last 24 hours in an armed clash between two groups in Nawabshah district, Geo News reported.

Army troops were called in as panic griped the city after the armed clash . According to Geo News correspondent, tension prevailed in Nawabshah after supporters of the Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) and the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) clashed on Saturday.

The city wore deserted look with traffic off the roads and all business activities coming to a grinding halt after the clash.

Local administration called in army to assist local police and Sindh Rangers in maintaining law and order situation.

Let us see how things are handled by PML-N. I supported PTI, but now that PML-N has shown such strong showing, I hope they do the best they can and tackle our problems. I know Sharif brothers are not made of right stuff, but let us hope that they do better this time around - for the sake of our country. We can hardly afford more disruption.

Right - But we can't allow them to complete term like PPP where whole nation was given poly that system derail ho jaay ga - they have to show result and eliminate corruption otherwise kick them out.

After 5 years, we shall return to this thread again and look at the facial expressions of PML-N voters/supporters. Now, you have all voted for Nawaz Ganja and we shall see who ends up whining the most. PML-N voters expect something from the Ganja. Everyone else is gearing up for another 5 years off torments.

I've started to like Musharraf's dictatorship just now.

Even the PML guys are out protesting, for what????

they are sent by Saad Rafique, they are loaded, and the police didnt even stop them, they waved weapons openly... I mean had hai yar.... yeh haram khoro ki gandi nasal hai pmln walay....

941919_373139932787918_1190140970_n.jpg

let me say it yeh haram khor saad rafique is truly a wrong person, dont know why I had sympathy for him... he is of same nasal as rest of the nooras !!

After 5 years, we shall return to this thread again and look at the facial expressions of PML-N voters/supporters. Now, you have all voted for Nawaz Ganja and we shall see who ends up whining the most. PML-N voters expect something from the Ganja. Everyone else is gearing up for another 5 years off torments.

Just wait for 1 Year :) Every thing will be clear

Btw..i have to say that PTI being a descent political party comprising of descent people should refrain from street protests...
Concentrate on KPK..and or making a strong opposition...
Pakistan has too many problems.. don't want any more.

Why single out PMLN supporters?

Everyone here has a vested interest in whatever they support so publicly, be it PTI, Army, PMNL, PPP or anyone else. Nobody says what is right for the country, but only what is right for them personally.

if Nawaz has links with such terror groups then why is india so happy on his win? the terror groups you associate Nawaz with, India has repeatedly complained about them. And I think Manmohan Singh has already invited Nawaz Shrief to India.

Being a Pakistani and having "known" terrorist links is quiet a relative term for some time now. You being a army man know what most of the world thinks of our army, and it's links with terrorist outfits. Then you have Imran Khan, who has formed his national and foreign policy around not attacking Taliban. The same people who regularly kill, behead and maim regular Pakistani and armed forces personnel.

India has never complained about Sipha Sahabah or Lashker Jhangvi, theya re only after Lashker Tyaba
Indians would be loving the sectarian terrorist outfits who are acting as Punjabi taliban and also as Pakistani chapter of Al Qaeda. its something that Nawaz league never contradicted and Sanaullah even taunts and says if they are terrorists then bring charges against them. Sanaullah actually attends the gathering and party meetings of these terrorists PTI last time openly challenged and condemned Nawaz league's links with Sipah Sahabah (seat adjustments is a sugar coated name)

and yes it was ISI and our army that raised these serpents and scorpions whoa re now beheading our soldiers and security agents
remember Col Imam (one of the many fathers of Afghan Jihad former ISI colonel) ? he was abducted by Laskher Jhangvi (al Alami) and then executed in presence of Hakiumulah.

as far as Indians are concerned they actually love TTP and Laskher Jhangvi for repeated attacking our strategic bases, executing our present and past security personnel and constantly kill the shias to break and nullify the concept of Pakistan.

Inviting Nawaz is meaningless, Indians are smart they are sensing a dying nation, hence they refuse to even sign off the already agreed issues decades ago. they will lveo to Bring this Raiwand king to shame Pak army on Kargil and Mombai issue. and this shiite for brain will say things out of his personal gripe against Musharraf much to the amusement of Indians
he calls himself the leader of Punjabis yet he calls the Bughti a shaheed under whose orders thousands of Punjabis have been killed in balochistan for years and years.

anyways this is not the threat to talk about these things. I dont blame Nawaz league for what it is doing CJ also suffers from the same thing
personally they are as ordinary as any one else ... they prefer personal score settling far more important than what is good for the state
enjoy the milk & honey canals and fruit flowing from the sky, disband Pakistan army and ISI and hand over the generals to Indians and TTP eh?

Once you get power by playing dirty, there is no going back. The dirt sticks, forever.

Sometimes its better to play dirt for a right cause, don't forget if we'll have majority and power we can do whatever we want..

Back
Top Bottom