What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Just came to now that Army came in Jhang after Mullahs went out of control because of their defeat and demanded for re-election. This tradition started by Mr. Daleep Kumar (IK) from Shaukat Khanum. That's your good luck that still Lahore administration didn't call Army.

We advise this hero IK to stop this stupidity and come with mature stand in politics.

Tehrir Square! yeah right. :lol:

Dejection Will Hunt Down PTI Very Soon ! Cause thats Main Disadvantage Of Hving Youth As Your supporters?
If ÌK Not Wake To Stop It, Thn 2mmrow Many Will Leave PTI, 5 years After It Will Be Another Of ÀNP?

Jin qoumoun kou dewar k sath lagaya jata hai woh apna ghar alag kar letien haien- altaf hussain.

2e52i4x.jpg

and your own balochistan is an example

I think it's not right step - one year is enough to expose PML-N after that you can make tehrir square and by that time PML-N voter will be fed up as well

Let us see how things are handled by PML-N. I supported PTI, but now that PML-N has shown such strong showing, I hope they do the best they can and tackle our problems. I know Sharif brothers are not made of right stuff, but let us hope that they do better this time around - for the sake of our country. We can hardly afford more disruption.

its a reaction of yesterday's propaganda, why is PTI trying to stir things up where it didnt even expect the results while sitting calmly in lahore where their winning candidates were denied victory

If he breaks away Karachi...who will he rule?
He represents Mohajirs only,but Karachi has very large populations of every other ethnicity..You lot will become the next Afghanistan and will fight among each other for eternity..
Be very thankful that being with Pakistan saves you from that..
But your leader deosnt seem to know this..

Well its easy to say all that from London..what he has to lose? If things get ugly he is safe and enjoying in London anyway and will continue to do so.
But you lot will be effed.

dnt act stupid ....you know young generation is impulsive kuch bhi ho sakta ha

Then let we wait till something will happened, your hero enjoying comfortable bed and pushed children, females into hell. Well Done PTI, AURTON BACHON KI SIYASAT START KAR DI

I am not tooo sure...Dieself has said that he will make a government in KPK with PML.

Diesel offered PMLN a partnership to form a Gov in KPK, but personally i think PMLN should respect the mandate of winning party.

If he breaks away Karachi...who will he rule?
He represents Mohajirs only,but Karachi has very large populations of every other ethnicity..You lot will become the next Afghanistan and will fight among each other for eternity..
Be very thankful that being with Pakistan saves you from that..
But your leader deosnt seem to know this..

Well its easy to say all that from London..what he has to lose? If things get ugly he is safe and enjoying in London anyway and will continue to do so.
But you lot will be effed.

its not about separation or anything, but you need to understand why media plyed so nti karachi yesterday and so pro punjab yesterday

Back
Top Bottom