What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Judging by now, Pakistan is still stuck in those feudal politics and personality politics.

Imran Khan thought that clean politics, Nazrya politics will win elections, but no...PTI needs to play dirty, get in electables and feudal politicians, then after coming in government, change the system.

BTW, ARY main toofan aya hua hai!!! The expressions on Kashif Abbasi's face are priceless!!!

o god ab ye mqm kia start hugay hy:undecided:

Judging by now, Pakistan is still stuck in those feudal politics and personality politics.

Imran Khan thought that clean politics, Nazrya politics will win elections, but no...PTI needs to play dirty, get in electables and feudal politicians, then after coming in government, change the system.

BTW, ARY main toofan aya hua hai!!! The expressions on Kashif Abbasi's face are priceless!!!

thy n channel may be wer threatend....

Once you get power by playing dirty, there is no going back. The dirt sticks, forever.

If it was a majority they would have been in power, this thing will backfire on PTI.

Bhai yeh log bhi Pakistani hi hain na, they are from 125 who saw rigging from their own eyes, my cousin (woman) got wooed by Saad Rafique to vote for sher (she voted PTI), my male cousin and the people in his line were being told to go away if they were PTI.

bhai mujhe tou Altaf Bhai se daar lga gya hai...woh waqai he main BHAI hai :fie:

kuch nahi hoga...bus hawai firing aur shore....like always....we karachiites are habitual of his non-sense...

:rolleyes: :lol: merey bhai i thought ilzam tu yeah tha keh MQM ne bohut maarey in 5 saal me :lol:

chalo bhai i think we have an understanding MQM was innocent :angel:

i nno cennt :-) tu altaf rota kyun raha k mqm k logon ko mara ja raha hay

koi hal nae kitna jhot bolo gay bhata khor

THIS is the great battleground in Punjab you people are talking about?

Last edited by a moderator:
i think you need to free pakistan from jaagirdars first look they just gave the most incompetent regional party who does no better then chanting punjab slogans a clear majority

Punjab is mine as Karachi is.
Killing people is not a progress, Qurbani ki Khalain lena or Eid pay Fitrana lena is not Progress, not Any more.

@nuclearpak ....as i said we back down now we won't be able to face them for next 5 years......PML-N are in power...being the one with power they should show some courage and tell their crowd to back down....same was said to them by luqman and other on ARY...i already tweeted the same to Maryam Nawaz
PTI ‏@PTIofficial 4m
Afraad K Haathon Mein Hai Aqwam Ki Taqdeer
Har Fard Hai Millat K Muqqadar Ka Sitara!

LETS ASSEMBLE AT #LALICK CHOWK!

Ohh Bhai Ziada Alama Iqbal Naa Ban,bakrey walay Ka Hassar Yad Hai? Double Roti Bana Dein gey Tumhari ! Iss Dramey Key Chaker Mien, Noon Walay Woh Jeet Gayen Hien Tum Bhi Thora Sabar Piadas Karo Aur Un Ko Koi Lassi WSssi Ki Dawat Doo, Tu Fasiley Khud Hi Khatam Hoo Jeyengey?

Last edited by a moderator:
PTI supporters even girls and females are on road , even i can see kids

They are saying we will make this tehrir square

I think it's not right step - one year is enough to expose PML-N after that you can make tehrir square and by that time PML-N voter will be fed up as well

Back
Top Bottom