What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

I got your text last night, and I am sad with what happened, it happened to me also yesterday and these things won't do anything except multiply our zeal for revolution. Also I am starting to believe that IK and PTI top CEC should rethink their political strategy from now onwards. This is nation of 70% illiterate donkeys who don't understand any Nazarya Ki Siyasat, all they know is electable and wadera stuff, also you got to be well trained in all dhandhli techniques. I know these things aren't good but sadly these are things needed to come to power in Pakistan.

im guessin u n @Leader had gone thru somthin bad....my prayers wid u both....

ppl like u both n many others did physically alot by doin work n not juz sit on laptops n computers to lecture us all day....

we shud not feel low bro...pti youth n suppoters did alot in campaignin....
smileys-applause-801735.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a bad feeling, the people are coming out from most cities.

BTW, the main point to know is that this was not called by PTI, no PTI rep is present there, no PTI rep is going there, no PTI rep has acknowledged it.

All this is on personal prerogative of the people, now ofcourse the people are reacting to this rigging they saw from their own eyes. They are incensed at it by looking how their mandate has been rubbished.

and did you not bother to read my post...i clearly said that atleast they respect them in PUBLIC.....otherwise what happens in private parties in pakistan is not a hidden truth either....so you grow up.....bara aya musalman.....

And you are failed to understand what i am saying, IK used to do such tricks when he used female shields to protect his own back.

I don't know why you people are so against NS. He is a good leader and things will only improve overall.

Follow your language, this mentality is better than PTI's ultra modern mentality which has no place in Pakistan. BTW your IK has ultra conservative thinking about society but surprisingly run political campaign with mummy daddy oriented male & female. youth.

Kabhi Peshawar ya KPK,,, those pathans will tell you what is the meaning of mummy daddy bachay

To cheer up Pakistanis

Nawaz-Sharif-AFPGT.jpg

Mubarkan Bhai Mubarkan!
Well Even I Am the Worst Of His Critisizers, Bt He Out Classed Everyone Including ÌK, Mullana Fazlu, Zardari This Time, Hope He learn The Lesson From Past, & Will Concentrete On The Devlopment Of Pakistan!

Follow your language, this mentality is better than PTI's ultra modern mentality which has no place in Pakistan. BTW your IK has ultra conservative thinking about society but surprisingly run political campaign with mummy daddy oriented male & female. youth.

Kabhi aao Peshawar ya KPK,,, those pathans will tell you what is the meaning of mummy daddy bachay

im guessin u n @Leader had gone thru somthin bad....my prayers wid u both....

ppl like u both n many others did physically alot by doin work n not juz sit on laptops n computers to lecture us all day....

we shud not feel low bro...pti youth n suppoters did alot in campaignin....
smileys-applause-801735.gif

and we will continue our work...their actions cannot snatch my vote.....I am again gonna vote PTI and again...who dares to stop me??:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:

BTW, the main point to know is that this was not called by PTI, no PTI rep is present there, no PTI rep is going there, no PTI rep has acknowledged it.

All this is on personal prerogative of the people, now ofcourse the people are reacting to this rigging they saw from their own eyes. They are incensed at it by looking how their mandate has been rubbished.

Kuch nahi ho gaa yaar. Ek do baar laathi charge sab to set kar dey gaa.

There is no justification for mob justice. If PTI supporters do anything to derail smooth transaction of power PTI will lose all itsappeal for majority of Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom