What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

aray yeh kiya hua...yeh altaf bhai boltay boltay dhan-choo dhanchoo---
oon--aan oon-aaan kyun kerne lagay...??

aur public jiye altaf kerahi hai...can anyone decode his speech please..??

Damocrazy The Best Revenge!
Ìk Deserves That Cause He Was The One projecting Himself, As The Great Quaid E Azam Of 1947, & PTI As The Muslim League Of That Era? All He Forgot That At That Timr Of The History, There Were No Croupts Like Nawaz & Zardati,d Of Today, Good To See Ik Learning The Lesson by Hard Way?

batmannow jee I told you that your next PM will be NS but you wouldn't believe me :angel: Forget TuQ now :P

i think NA 239 and NA 252

Wow PTI actually won two seats in KHI, thats impressive.

Baysharum ‏@Baysharum 14m
"Altaf Hussian should send his goons to teen talwar. Aaj hum nahi yaa Mqm nahi."

#MQM #Karachi #TeenTalwar

The reasons in RED

:)))))) good for you. you deserve hairtransplant not Imran Khan

yeah right .. you and your followers already shown their sense of literacy. just for your information, my degree is from columbus state university, not like you and your lord's bloody research of false claims without proves. And my research (education), paper are published in science magazine as that was requirement from my university.

illiterate blind followers..

dont tell anyone here but what happened with me yesterday, it made me more stronger in what I believe... will be part of the revolution...

I got your text last night, and I am sad with what happened, it happened to me also yesterday and these things won't do anything except multiply our zeal for revolution. Also I am starting to believe that IK and PTI top CEC should rethink their political strategy from now onwards. This is nation of 70% illiterate donkeys who don't understand any Nazarya Ki Siyasat, all they know is electable and wadera stuff, also you got to be well trained in all dhandhli techniques. I know these things aren't good but sadly these are things needed to come to power in Pakistan.

did anyone catch his sarcasm in his congratulations to Nawaz? he congratulated him for proving himself to be a true son of Punjab and winning in Punjab and thus fulfill the reason why this party was setup by the king makers.

one has to be ahl zaban or have some ability to critically work out the taunts and sarcasms. what he is saying is that its a shame that nawaz league is pretty much a punjabi party and alas it will rule the entire country although its representation in other provinces is not even runner up.

except PTI, every party has only won in its province of origin. you cant really call PTI a Pashton party just because it won in KPK because in Punjab its candidates have been runner ups to Nawaz league winners. its damn impressive.

now the hard work starts for PTI to prove itself to be worth considering seriously next time. give a tough but constructive criticism to ruling party in centre and then show the Punjabis what they have missed out by making KPK a model province although this quest will be sabotaged by centre by denial to resources and funds

Yeah I think most people got it, there was alot of debate on this from ARY and Dunya.

And fully agree with the rest of your post.

PTI performance in terms of votes hasn't been too far from PML in any way. Most of the seats have been lost by a few thousand votes, it was closely contested. A couple of votes either side and any side could have won. PTI doesn't have the seats and is behind PPP right now in that criteria, but in terms of votes received, PTI is well ahead of PPP and close behind PML.

Candidates got 80k votes from alot of areas in Punjab while PML guy won 90k or thereabouts. Hina Manzoor in Pindi also lost very narrowly.

Point being, seats nhn hain magr vote mila hain. Not too shabby.

BTW, KPK is still in limbo...I wouldn't be too sure about making govt there. JUI wants a government but PML doesn't seem so keen.

Yahoodi aurton ki badtameezi sarkon per nahi SILENT VIDEOS main kartey hein, grow up.
and did you not bother to read my post...i clearly said that atleast they respect them in PUBLIC.....otherwise what happens in private parties in pakistan is not a hidden truth either....so you grow up.....bara aya musalman.....

Baysharum ‏@Baysharum 14m
"Altaf Hussian should send his goons to teen talwar. Aaj hum nahi yaa Mqm nahi."

#MQM #Karachi #TeenTalwar

merey bhai MQM is very strong, they will call one sector and these burger boys will shatter

I think PTI should get those people in Lahore back to their homes, is ka koi fayeda nhn, N-league supporters are looking for confrontation..

agree completely, time is gone now. lets not give trouble makers an excuse to destroy public and private property.
I wish Nawaz league and PTI all the best in their respective governments. personal vendetta and grudges should be set aside

NA- 60 Chakwal 1, Ayaz Mir pledged (former N league candidate) support for PTI but looks like that it was PPP guy who won
please confirm because thats a shame

Even thought i hate the Army generals But i will prefer Him for the next 5 years! and then imran!

11smlol.jpg

Over Shrek

c84tf.jpg

Nice one! :tup:

and did you not bother to read my post...i clearly said that atleast they respect them in PUBLIC.....otherwise what happens in private parties in pakistan is not a hidden truth either....so you grow up.....bara aya musalman.....

does that mean we will have to live like that for next 5 years? am not in favor of confrontration but do not want them to back down either....this is badmashi...if they do it today they will do it tomorrow for some things too

Abhi to thora calm down hona chaiay, banday marnay say kisi ka faida nhn hona.

Should aggressively pursue case with ECP.

Back
Top Bottom