What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Who created NAWAZ? ARMY Generals. Who Created MQM? Army Generals, Who killed a lot of Bengalis? Army Generals..! who killed our soldiers in kargil and WOT .. Army generals.! Who has Killed a lot of pashtuns.. army Generals! who Has ruled Pakistan since independence Army Generals! who has shown more cowardness in the history of pakistan.. Army Generals. list goes on!

Time for army do something right, come in and make pakistan peaceful for a year then do elections or educate pakistan first and then go to democrazy! pakistan is not ready for demorazy!!!

As much as i wanna have some love for Pak army, but the facts are there. F**K IT! CURRENT BRITISH ARMY IS MORE PAK then pakistan army!!!

High time to make pakistani generals pay! and K*LLL some!

or we dont wanna be with pakistan anymore!! punjab choudries etc going to be ruling pakistan and pashtuns! I say FC***K them.

Pashtuns STAND UP!

Jahil is threatning "agar abhi hukam dhoon tou abhi mere log teen talwar walon ko teen talwaron se chalni kar dein..." WTF!!!! ye tou badmashi hai yar :undecided::undecided::cuckoo::cuckoo:

ring ring....this is Altaf bhai's style to get votes...by harassing people of Pakistan...:chilli:

Altaf Bhai cracking Jokes..**** he is saying we are against violence, We are in favor of harmony. Why is he doing aah aah aah lolz :P ?

thats interesting claim there my dear wish this was said earlier in detail before.

so far I only know that Islamist semi Islamist parties like PMLn are the ones that are being funded by our Arab brothers. Nawaz league calling a terrorist a Shahid and bringing in state terrorists who have killed countless Pakistanis into his party. has links with Laskher Jhangvi and Sipah Sahabah

well you should be happy because now because the country will be ruled from Raiwand and the tiger will roar for years to come until its time to "boldy" go to Arab land when the things are not looking up

if Nawaz has links with such terror groups then why is india so happy on his win? the terror groups you associate Nawaz with, India has repeatedly complained about them. And I think Manmohan Singh has already invited Nawaz Shrief to India.

Being a Pakistani and having "known" terrorist links is quiet a relative term for some time now. You being a army man know what most of the world thinks of our army, and it's links with terrorist outfits. Then you have Imran Khan, who has formed his national and foreign policy around not attacking Taliban. The same people who regularly kill, behead and maim regular Pakistani and armed forces personnel.

Altaf Bhai is talking about seperating karachi from Pakistan if Anti-Karachi elements cannot accept our mandate....oh boy the show has started....:pop:

Looks like Altaf is not happy with Noon-league or PTI, maybe he doesn't feel that comfortable with Nawaz compared with MR 100% Zardari and former Raja Rental.

on the election front
I learnt from my brother who is in Pindi/ Islamabad that Hanif Abbasi's men raided polling stations and ran away with the ballot boxes hence the delay in the results. it was because Imran was winning and even if IK is officially declared a winner there is a chance that Nawaz league will challenge it and will produce those ballot boxes that will tilt the results in Abbasi's favor.

just like Lahore, the Nawaz league supporters are harassing the police and PTI supporters.

Sir jee yesterday Murree road erupted...Hanif Abbasi's men stopped the counting, electricity went off, and PML guys raided the station.

Same in 125 and 120, can't say about other places.

These 3 places are Ankhon dekha haal, not from some channel or FB.

MQM is not joining the federal, it will join sindh assembly, and something will surly happen

Altaf Bhai is talking about seperating karachi from Pakistan if Anti-Karachi elements cannot accept our mandate....oh boy the show has started....:pop:

Is he mad or what???does he even know the meaning of separation of Karachi with rst of Pakistan..??:hitwall:

From what IK said, PTI is pretty hopeful of a government in KPK so they will try and enhance their reputation, all the party leaders are saying they will give a strong opposition on core issues no matter how many seats they have.

BTW, PTI, PML and JUI all have contacted JI. JI will be very important for a KPK government. Although N league most probably contacted them for a Federal role.

PTI still is in leading position in KPK, partnership with Indep and QWP ir JI.

BTW, GEO showing PPP having 34 seats and PTI 32, this is absolutely crazy...

Although the role of the opposition is important in a democracy, in Pakistan it is often ineffective due to a lack of allocated funds to the opposition, thus starving them of influence. I don't see that changing.

When there is no clear majority, the formation of a coalition gives undue importance to smaller parties who think they are the kingmakers, and also the cause of coalitions breaking up.

And I wouldn't call anything crazy just yet until all official results are in, followed by the inevitable appeals.

now now @darkinsky
Still want proof that MQM is gangster?
Your leader is threatening live on TV-
On side note..by throwing this hissy fit he is burying the rigging scandle..
If he was so clean..he had asked for a re count.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom