What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

I was actually amazed at the seats PPP got...I expected PTI to get around 50 and PPP around 25 or so.

Sindh vote mila hai, Punjab aur KPK nay performance par diya hai.

On most forums (because of very vocal PTI supporters) PTI's strength was exaggerated to a very high degree. PMLN insiders kept on saying they were confident about 100+ seats and most senior analysts in news agreed with that figure. Result has not been surprising in the least, only surprise was one seat from Lahore and the fact that SMQ lost.

Looks like Altaf is not happy with Noon-league or PTI, maybe he doesn't feel that comfortable with Nawaz compared with MR 100% Zardari and former Raja Rental.

lol PTI was about to give him tough time dude....

I think PTI should get those people in Lahore back to their homes, is ka koi fayeda nhn, N-league supporters are looking for confrontation.

Write letter to ECP and Supreme Court with all the videos and pics of the dhandli and pursue the case, meanwhile focus on getting support for a coalition in KPK, JI/ QWP and Indep...JUI is hell bent on making a govt there.

Had the competition been tight b/w PML and PTI, I would have said that PTI should aggressively pursue it, but not now since the gap is toooo huge. But it is about the rule of law in the end and for that, compalaint should be sent to ECP.

Anybody listening to Altaf Hussain?

Agr aap maa ki gali de saktay hain to hum behn ki bhi!

Main apnay logon ko hukam dun to teen talwar chowk par hum talwarain bicha dain gay.

This guy has gone crazy!

did anyone catch his sarcasm in his congratulations to Nawaz? he congratulated him for proving himself to be a true son of Punjab and winning in Punjab and thus fulfill the reason why this party was setup by the king makers.

one has to be ahl zaban or have some ability to critically work out the taunts and sarcasms. what he is saying is that its a shame that nawaz league is pretty much a punjabi party and alas it will rule the entire country although its representation in other provinces is not even runner up.

except PTI, every party has only won in its province of origin. you cant really call PTI a Pashton party just because it won in KPK because in Punjab its candidates have been runner ups to Nawaz league winners. its damn impressive.

now the hard work starts for PTI to prove itself to be worth considering seriously next time. give a tough but constructive criticism to ruling party in centre and then show the Punjabis what they have missed out by making KPK a model province although this quest will be sabotaged by centre by denial to resources and funds

now now @darkinsky
Still want proof that MQM is gangster?
Your leader is threatening live on TV-
On side note..by throwing this hissy fit he is burying the rigging scandle..
If he was so clean..he had asked for a re count.

its a reaction of yesterday's propaganda, why is PTI trying to stir things up where it didnt even expect the results while sitting calmly in lahore where their winning candidates were denied victory

Last edited by a moderator:
Did PTI win any seats from Karachi - I heard IK mentioning some hidden tactic which will bring MQM to its knees?

On most forums (because of very vocal PTI supporters) PTI's strength was exaggerated to a very high degree. PMLN insiders kept on saying they were confident about 100+ seats and most senior analysts in news agreed with that figure. Result has not been surprising in the least, only surprise was one seat from Lahore and the fact that SMQ lost.

SMQ won from 2 seats out of 3. Lahore was surprising, especially 125. Jehangir Tareen seat as well.

Baki this was expected, PML got too much seats, 100 was the expected number and PTI would have gotten around 45-50.

Zardari was banking on the fact that PML would need him for a government, but not anymore.

on the election front
I learnt from my brother who is in Pindi/ Islamabad that Hanif Abbasi's men raided polling stations and ran away with the ballot boxes hence the delay in the results. it was because Imran was winning and even if IK is officially declared a winner there is a chance that Nawaz league will challenge it and will produce those ballot boxes that will tilt the results in Abbasi's favor.

just like Lahore, the Nawaz league supporters are harassing the police and PTI supporters.

Damocrazy The Best Revenge!
Ìk Deserves That Cause He Was The One projecting Himself, As The Great Quaid E Azam Of 1947, & PTI As The Muslim League Of That Era? All He Forgot That At That Timr Of The History, There Were No Croupts Like Nawaz & Zardari,s Of Today, Good To See Ik Learning The Lesson by Hard Way?

Bachay jhamooray, yeh sab memories mein settled hai. What's the benefit of dining within top echelons if Islamabad? Gossip and news. First person ankhon dekhay haal! :P

koi link hai jahan ye story publish ho chuki hai? please

does that mean we will have to live like that for next 5 years? am not in favor of confrontration but do not want them to back down either....this is badmashi...if they do it today they will do it tomorrow for some things too
I think PTI should get those people in Lahore back to their homes, is ka koi fayeda nhn, N-league supporters are looking for confrontation.

Write letter to ECP and Supreme Court with all the videos and pics of the dhandli and pursue the case, meanwhile focus on getting support for a coalition in KPK, JI/ QWP and Indep...JUI is hell bent on making a govt there.

Had the competition been tight b/w PML and PTI, I would have said that PTI should aggressively pursue it, but not now since the gap is toooo huge. But it is about the rule of law in the end and for that, compalaint should be sent to ECP.

tou aurtoon ke saath batamezi karna Islam mein jahiz hai? oh Jahil insaan tum se achay you yahoodi hai kam se kaam aurtoon ko public mein tou baksh detay hain unke saath badmashi nahin kartay

Yahoodi aurton ki badtameezi sarkon per nahi SILENT VIDEOS main kartey hein, grow up.

Back
Top Bottom