What's new

Pakistan discusses Su-35, S-400, T-90 MBT purchase with Russia.

Unlikely to happen, considering present US- Russia, US-pak relations ..

Just another rumor I believe !!!

As much as I would love to see 2-3 squadrons of su-35 for maritime/long strike role ...but it seems to be a far fetched thing

Pakistanis and Russian media are making a hodge podge of things ... there are statements/rumors about su-35 then t90 then s400 but in reality it wouldn't be that easy for Russia to sell these things to us ...besides are we at a stage where we can trust Russia because last time we end up buying 4 mi35s only just to have a feel how it goes with Russia. ...

Out of all the gadgets there are rumors about ...su35 seems most viable as China operates the same so even at some later stage even if russia dumps us we can get parts via China ... besides a common platform between plaaf and paf will serve a great purpose ...

But again whether paf would be willing to get these ...because somehow paf is obsessed with uncle sam n f16s ... no matter how old they get or come with strings attached still we have an undying love with them .. which speaks alot about how dumb a$$ we are ...

May be it's just a statement to make uncle sam loosen up towards us and let us buy more f16s which we are trying to ...

Personally I would love to see these su35 monsters in paf ...even if they are for 2-3 squadrons ... will seriously boost the capability of paf

i think it will take time coz Russia is waiting for india which side india will choose .

actually Russia wants Pakistan and India to have normal relations and abandon west. But india is completely doing opposite .

Pakistan Defence Minister Khurram Dastgir Khan confirmed to Sputnik that Pakistan and Russia may reach an agreement on Islamabad purchasing Russian Su-35 jets "in the next few years," the talks on the issue are in their early stages,Khan told Sputnik.
Enough said

Why don't these ministers announce some landmark trade deals and Business with countries. whenever they visit its all about Weapons and Aid. :hitwall:

I wouldn't be surprised if big ticket items are made directly from Russia in the coming years.

Pretty sure Sputnik twisted it.
He meant they're in the early stages of defence negotiations and hopes to get to the level of Su-35 discussions in a few years.

Lol in your dreams , there is a Indian defense expo this week , Russia is just playing games to buy Russian there

Lol in your dreams , there is a Indian defense expo this week , Russia is just playing games to buy Russian there

LOL buy Russian fighters or they are coming to us.

Yeah, this is a threat LOL

Russia is using Pakistan to pressurize India, There's no chance Pakistan getting Su-35, S-400 etc. unless India fully dump Russia which she will not do, coz their policy maker aren't idiot like ours.

Very likely, but if India fails to buy Russian we can expect some dramatic turn of events. No doubt this is meant to pressure India.

LOL buy Russian fighters or they are coming to us.

Yeah, this is a threat LOL
Kek and loose the multi billion projects ?In your dreams

Russia has no game here , we have the entire arms market,

Kek and loose the multi billion projects ?In your dreams

Russia has no game here , we have the entire arms market,

LOL yeah you just keep saying that whilst the world changes around you. Your monkey denial won't change the reality.

Back
Top Bottom