What's new

Pakistan discusses Su-35, S-400, T-90 MBT purchase with Russia.

U did do lets get over it

Ww2 says otherwise

China & cia documents says otherwise

Being a 70s nato ally says otherwise

So does the Indian partition LOL

We can see who is begging over here.

Where will the money to buy these toys come from?At most,Pak can buy 5-10 Su-35 and a few helicopters

LOL yeah you just keep saying that whilst the world changes around you. Your monkey denial won't change the reality.
Kek all talk and nothing to offer , i still remember ppl here chest thumping about being offered s35 only to by slammed by Russia & the deal was a commercial helicopters

Where will the money to buy these toys come from?At most,Pak can buy 5-10 Su-35 and a few helicopters

They can't even afford 20 million f16s , like hell they can afford a su 35 of 60 million

its high time pakistan should invest in at least 18 Su-35 for PAF if they dont they will never be able to challenge IAF what have you to say @MastanKhan saheb :coffee:

U did do lets get over it

Ww2 says otherwise

China & cia documents says otherwise

Being a 70s nato ally says otherwise
There was a reason not to quote you, but since i did, i am in a puddle, and the dweller is already liking it.
Such denial for facts is something big !
Pakistan is a reality, so are french subs, so is a nuclear power. Now go back stand in the corner and keep repeating CIA and WW2.

There is also an other thread which i started please merge with this thread. Thanks

Kek all talk and nothing to offer , i still remember ppl here chest thumping about being offered s35 only to by slammed by Russia & the deal was a commercial helicopters

They can't even afford 20 million f16s , like hell they can afford a su 35 of 60 million

Why are you getting so worked up for if this is fake news? Just have some popcorn and laugh it off. No need to get serious and convince everyone that this is just a dream LOL

we must continue to improve relations with russia.this su-35 and s-400 news is a sad situation for new delhi.they abandoned russia just for america and it's so sad.india have good weapons just because of russia but they have changed their entire policy.there is a trust deficit between russia and india.russia hates american presence whether it's in baltic or indian ocean but india is doing everything to irk russia.
why bring india in this ...?

infact russia is very smart it is making or spreading this news so india speeds up S400 & Super sukhoi MLU contract & FGFA cntract the way russia wants but India is reluctant and does not want the contracts the way russia wants it to be india is just buying few S400 not the way it wants india to buy a couple of dozen batteries of it or fund whole super sukoie R&D efforst and share half of FGFA cost when its not sharing technology the way india wants ... india is getting much more better and leathel weapns and good value for money deals from Israel , france and USA & Japan if pakistan is getting better deals from russia why should pakistn hesitate in getting them india is not stopping pakistan nor is china stopping teach these kids art of buisness @MastanKhan saheb :coffee:

I think the defence minister read one of the wishlist threads on pdf and got over excited in Russia :sarcastic: oh bhai in cheezo kay liyay paisay kaha say lao gay!? T90 is believable, but su35 or SAM will require billions that we don't have.

Both SU35 and S400 are feasible as Pak may purchase them in limited numbers on annual basis, overall purchases spread over a number of years along with payments. The payment issues regardin Russian weapons discussed many times.
Additionally Khurram Dastgir looks to be more intelligent then previous one.

Only S400 will make sense. SU35 is great asset to have specially for long distance sorties over Arabian sea. However with project Azm going full swing, we will have our own 5th gen aircraft few years down the line. Stop gap measure will be provided by block 3 JFs.

This is not so much about Su-35, T-90 etc. This is first and foremost about developing a healthy relationship with a country we couldn't sit on the table once upon a time. We have come a very long way and the future signs are promising.

Everything can be acquired once you have a trustworthy relationship with any given nation. The US has exploited Pakistan for decades. We are working hard to change this mentality. Diversification is important. You cannot put all your eggs in one basket. We have learnt that the hard way.

It will take some time to heal the fractures, but we will get there. The first step is in the right direction.

Last edited:
Yeah I placed T-90 as the least important on the priority list since I think there is no urgency. I don't know what the financial arrangement be like and it is too preliminary to say however S-400 should be priority, and if was a squadron or two of Su-35 are acquired on some flexible arrangement, it can be staggered a bit. I don't know if they want T-90s off the shelf or some systems from it..

It looks like MBTs of Ukraine and China are not up to mark as per Pak future requirements.

Only S400 will make sense. SU35 is great asset to have specially for long distance sorties over Arabian sea. However with project Azm going full swing, we will have our own 5th gen aircraft few years down the line. Stop gap measure will be provided by block 3 JFs.

The block 3 still be a light fighter, the SU35 is a massive fighter/bomber with long range PESA radar and heavy payload capacity and range. Ideal for deep strikes in enemy territory with more chances of survival. As per news/discussions if handled effectively may challenge next generation fighters, may serve PAF for long time and do not have serviceability/maintenance issues like SU30. Lower level of strings attached to it like F16s.

Before this latest buzz we had earlier created many thread regarding SU-35 purchase . Those later proven wrong as source of the news was someone's 'mama' or chacha but this time it's defence minister himself so let's hope for the best . SU-35 addition will significantly inhance PAF capabilities.

So you think Su-35 is old or getting old????
What about SU-47 and T-50/Pak-ta??? Are these also old?

If and when Pakistan decided to purchase Su-35x, it will not be off the shelf. It will be customized for PAF with Best radar, avionics and latest Gadgets.
Su 47 is just a technological demonstration as yet T-50 yes it is a good option. however if we are taking about SU35 then we need it in todays date not in few years..

Su 47 is just a technological demonstration as yet T-50 yes it is a good option. however if we are taking about SU35 then we need it in todays date not in few years..

Why today’s date? It’s possible if it’s Off the shelf but Russia is not selling used Su-35. Even if Pakistan decided to order Su-35 in 2020, they will not join PAF until 2022. It all depends on the plane configuration, T-50 tech can be applied to SU-35.

Defense purchase is not like buying a T-shirt from local supper market, it takes long time to negotiate the contract.

Back
Top Bottom