What's new

Pakistan discusses Su-35, S-400, T-90 MBT purchase with Russia.

They don't have money for f-16 & thinking abt su-35 :rofl::nana:

Look at the following sentence from the same article posted:

He added that negotiations for the purchase of Russian Su-35 fighter jets are in their early stages

It means they have wherewithal.
They are not morons to waste their time & efforts and the money wasted in drafting this proposal.

No one leave the milking chance. Better maintain arms length and business relations.
As how to prevent milking by Russian, China is the expert.

And sure India suffers a lot.

The price tag of Su35 for China is 80 millions USD per(flyaway cost). For Indonesia it's more than 100 millions USD per.

We have 20% discount here.

It At least cost 5 billions USD for 48 units of Su35, it's the basic cost. And maintenance and ammunition is not included.

If you invest too much on Su35, AZM will be influenced. So I think 24 is a good number to go.

They don't have money for f-16 & thinking abt su-35 :rofl::nana:

Kid,

We don't have money but still we have $5 billion worth of 8 submarines on order. We don't have money but still we have 12 Vipers + hellfire missiles worth $952 million on order. We don't have money but still we have produced 100 Jf-17s as of now and will produce 12 more this year before moving to block 3. We don't have money but still our indigenous tank and fighter jet is performing better than yours and are operational in our military. We don't have money but still we are going to order 30 T-129 and rifles this year. I don't know where you were taught this shit but the condition of our military equipment is way better than yours and your soldiers are begging for more food while our soldiers gets proper nutrition. :D :D

It's a matter of concern. su35s are the best fighter in the world after f22 .

Perfectly justifiable. I think the deal is for real. And India is going to induct PAKFA, so there is no reason why Russia can't sell Su35 to Pakistan.

Business is business.
I'm of the opinion that we'll surely get some form of Su57. But the only way Pak would recieve Su35 is if we don't get Su57.

Even then it's doubtful.

It's a matter of concern. su35s are the best fighter in the world after f22 .

Its intended for you, aur paise dheeley karo, warna Pakistan bhi tayyar hai :lol:

Kid,

We don't have money but still we have $5 billion worth of 8 submarines on order. We don't have money but still we have 12 Vipers + hellfire missiles worth $952 million on order. We don't have money but still we have produced 100 Jf-17s as of now and will produce 12 more this year before moving to block 3. We don't have money but still our indigenous tank and fighter jet is performing better than yours and are operational in our military. We don't have money but still we are going to order 30 T-129 and rifles this year. I don't know where you were taught this shit but the condition of our military equipment is way better than yours and your soldiers are begging for more food while our soldiers gets proper nutrition. :D :D

You don't have money that's why you went for the Chinese junk submarines rather than the much more advanced French or German ones. You don't have money that's why you had to settle for dirt cheap JF-17s and Al-Khalids (Don't tell me you hadn't gone for J10s, or F-16s if you had the money). You don't have have money that's why you had to cancel the planned F-16 purchase because the US refused to subsidise it. Regarding begging for food, its rich coming from a country which is at the bottom of the HDI index and Global Hunger Index in South Asia. Damn you people didn't have the money to conduct a proper census until now.

I'm of the opinion that we'll surely get some form of Su57. But the only way Pak would recieve Su35 is if we don't get Su57.

Even then it's doubtful.
India has investment in Su57, so it's not on the shelf.

Since PAF starts AZM projects, it means they won't buy stealthy fighter off the shelf. The su35 can be taken as a stop gap to deal the Rafale IAF inducts.

We have a agreement with Russia that we can't sell Chinese Flanker derivatives to the third party. What a pity!

Or Russians will be mad at us.

The truth is they already mad at us.

I frankly don’t care much for the flankers- the chinese make suitably good variants of their own.

What is needed battalion and long range sam systems.
It doesn’t have to be the S-400 so India can’t complain directly (they’ll complain anyway)..the S-350e system is actually a great system as well.

The T-90 has its own thread, but I wouldn’t touch that system.

Agree with your opinion, and as per news SAMs seems priority then tanks and then possibly fighter jets.

Russians themselves came with a package offer during 2016 Ideas and MR-SAMs we're part of it. I believe if we initially go for BUK-M3, Pantsys systems in good numbers, still it will be big boost specially for battlefield air cover.

India doesn't need more weapons, India has Guru Dutt who would break Pakistan into 100 pieces with his full of knowledge comments. @Basel There is no winning with Pig in the mud, you get exhausted while pig love it.
you forgot to mention his english which is more lethal than all the nukes combine

Nah we don't need US stuff it's over, any sane Pakistani national Knows this
It is time to diversify our option deal with all nations of world
The problem is that Pakistan has very little sane nationals relative to her population

Back
Top Bottom