What's new

Pakistan discusses Su-35, S-400, T-90 MBT purchase with Russia.

I thought Tejas is the second best.
stupidnottroll.jpg

anyway

Su-35 or flanker is super heavy class(can carry 8.5 weapons load to 1800+KM combat radius) while LCA is the LIGHT class (3.5Tonne to 350-400Km combat radius)rest you speculate yourself :haha:

T-90? I'm not sure it is wise to operate the same tank India has for years.
As for SU-35, it's expensive, I doubt the PAF has funds for this, the economy is in a precarious shape as well.
The S-400 could be a maybe, as funds have been set aside for a long range SAM system for years.

If diversification of defence sourcing is not the main driver for this Pak wishlist of Russian equipment, particularly if T90 is true, it shows Chinese equipment in very poor light.

The procurement of Su35 is to get a back tyre if J20 development fails, and it will act as a proxy for J20 in SCS to do those trivial work.
We will not hesitate to deploy su35 against those F35A. Since Russian claim Su35 is good enough to deal with F35. We can see if it's true or not. But according to the excercise result between J20 and Su35, it's not optimistic.

ph-e1467608602518.png

If diversification of defence sourcing is not the main driver for this Pak wishlist of Russian equipment, particularly if T90 is true, it shows Chinese equipment in very poor light.

ph-e1467608602518.png
:DAll PLAAF want now is J20. But the budget is limited.

You should buy beef burger........ and don't bother asking me back... why!
i prefer pork chops and fried eggs with pork bacon and corn cakes and mapel syrup on sundays at a cafe near my shop im there reular coustmor thats my sunday treat nevr liked burgers or pizzaz though ,,, dont ask me why :sarcastic:

i prefer pork chops and fried eggs with pork bacon and corn cakes and mapel syrup on sundays at a cafe near my shop im there reular coustmor thats my sunday treat nevr liked burgers or pizzaz though ,,, dont ask me why :sarcastic:

Not interested in what you prefer... i just tell you what you SHOULD buy.

you forget im a Papee Pakhandee & Paleed Short dark Evil yaindoo baniya indian i will eat what i like and i will suggest what i wish ... jo ukhar na hai ukhar ke dikha ;) :D :haha:

RIH

With what money, their forex is in the negative @SunilM

Don't underestimate them. Bhutto once said, they will eat grass but get the BUM. With the way they are going,I am all for them trying to match us. There is a reason their forex is in the negative. Also let them get a taste to Russian after sales like we have for all these years.

P.s. On a serious note these articles surely help Russia's bargaining position. I mean 4 talwar class frigates, S400 are to be finalized by October when Putin and Modi meet. And then there is the question of PAKFA and Armata.

Pakistan ISI have enough money to buy all but i think they will only purchase on transfer of technology basis.

Back
Top Bottom