What's new

Pakistan discusses Su-35, S-400, T-90 MBT purchase with Russia.

No, China will give you advice. We will run a course name 'how to prevent being milked by Russians' in Islamabad.

Joke aside, you guys take care of your self.
Lol. Sir why china avoid the fate which india is facing?

S400 and Su35 are pretty good, we can exchange experience of operating these systems.

Lol. Sir why china avoid the fate which india is facing?
We work extremely hard, our engineers work nearly 12 hours a day to improve our products. Being strong on yourself is the only way to avoid being milked.
Su35 will be the last type of fighter jets we buy from Russia, The only thing we care now is how to accelerate the production of J20.

Just now I see Trump's new tweet, China&USA trade war is coming to an end before it really starts. Why is that? Cause USA is not powerful enough to force China stay down. So peace.
image.jpeg

A sane USA with prosperous economy fitS China's interets.

And most importantly, Trump need to adjust his policy towards Pakistan. India is a sly rogue state always on the fence without long term commitment. USA needs Pakistan.

To replace the no upgraded obsolete fleet of type 59s and 69s, thats where the t-90 fits.
So since you have sources inside ..what do you say about su35 ? Any chance of su35 or for that matter any other aircraft before 5th generation arrives ? As per janes paf has requirement of 30-40 strike fighters !!! What's your say

???

Actually we want 4 units at the first beginning, but Russian said at least 48 units. The we talk them to make it half.
Su35 is the mother of all Flanker, and it's for air dominace(5th gen aside).
I think maybe Saud will fund this procurement of Su35 to PAF, so money is not the problem.

And still some Indians are still asking where the money is coming from? I can figure it out with my arse.
sauds have usa as their protector, with all good with Israel and everyone else dead, they dont need us..in case they do, why not pay a few millions to politicians rather than billions in weapons

So since you have sources inside ..what do you say about su35 ? Any chance of su35 or for that matter any other aircraft before 5th generation arrives ? As per janes paf has requirement of 30-40 strike fighters !!! What's your say

Nah, media just hyping it a lot, they are just chatting it around about and exploring possibilities but nothing serious.

???

sauds have usa as their protector, with all good with Israel and everyone else dead, they dont need us..in case they do, why not pay a few millions to politicians rather than billions in weapons
The relationship between Saud and Russia is getting better now.

Now they try to cozy up to all the big fives by procuring their weapons.

I don't get surprise if Saud fund part of your deal with Russia.

If China can sell copies of Mig-19 & 21s why not copies of Sukhois can be sold??
Even though, it will be a bargain chip to get Su35 for PAF. :enjoy:

To reverse engineer Su27, the military transaction between China and Russia almost halts 10 years. It influence our political relationship in some extent as well.

The relationship between Saud and Russia is getting better now.

Now they try to cozy up to all the big fives by procuring their weapons.

I don't get surprise if Saud fund part of your deal with Russia.
sauds hate iran to the core and their extention..this hate is not going to go anyway..
iran is extending its role, its take down iraq, is holding on to syria and yemen despite being in weaker/minority position

Even though, it will be a bargain chip to get Su35 for PAF. :enjoy:

To reverse engineer Su27, the military transaction between China and Russia almost halts 10 years. It influence our political relationship I some extent.

I think there can be 2 ways through which Pakistan may be able to get Flanker variant, 1) get a deal with Russia by paying them royalty of Chinese made Flankers while getting Chinese Flanker version, 2) get Flanker from Russia but get it through China in disguise of Chinese Flanker or China selling it's Su-35s to Pakistan.

I think there can be 2 ways through which Pakistan may be able to get Flanker variant, 1) get a deal with Russia by paying them royalty of Chinese made Flankers while getting Chinese Flanker version, 2) get Flanker from Russia but get it through China in disguise of Chinese Flanker or China selling it's Su-35s to Pakistan.
The second option is completely viable.

sauds hate iran to the core and their extention..this hate is not going to go anyway..
iran is extending its role, its take down iraq, is holding on to syria and yemen despite being in weaker/minority position
National security and defence comes first, will Iran provide funds for PAF to buy new jets? All these deal is under the table, so you don't worry it might irritate Iran.

http://indiandefencenews.info/pakistan-eying-t-90-tanks-su-35-fighter-jets-from-russia/

Pakistan is in direct talks with the Russia for the procurement of sophisticated military hardware, including air defence systems, fighter jets and battle tanks, a media report said on Saturday.

Defence Minister Khurram Dastgir Khan confirmed that Islamabad was interested in buying weapons from Moscow in an interview to the Russian news agency Sputnik, The Express Tribune reported.

“Air defence system is a different kind of weapon we are interested. We are very much interested in a very wide range of the Russian weapons technology. We are in negotiations [on air defence systems] and once we conclude negotiations, we will be able to announce them,” Khan said.

The defence minister also outlined that Islamabad was interested in acquiring T-90 tanks from Moscow as part of a long-term deal rather than committing itself to a single purchase.

“We are interested in tanks T-90 and it is not going to be a one-time purchase but it is going to be a long-term commitment,” Khan was quoted as saying by the agency.

He added that negotiations for the purchase of Russian Su-35 fighter jets are in their early stages, and an agreement in this regard may be reached “in the next few years”, according to the Russian website.

The defence minister noted that both Pakistan and Russia were interested in a stable and democratic Afghanistan.
Pakistan should go ahead and purchase 5 Sq of Su35 and minimum 200 units of T90. It would be really good for kite flying.

Back
Top Bottom