What's new

Pakistan discusses Su-35, S-400, T-90 MBT purchase with Russia.

Why Su-35 not F-15SA or mig-35?

If you buy Su-35 then you have ate least 3 kind of engines to maintain. With F-15SA or Mig-35 you just need to maintain F110 and RD93.
WE have not F-15SA bro but F-16 which uses P&W f100-229 @Hu Yao :hitwall::crazy:

If you buy Su-35 then you have ate least 3 kind of engines to maintain. With F-15SA or Mig-35 you just need to maintain F110 and RD93.
US will never sell any aircraft to us now and we cannot afford them.
Mig-35 doesn’t bring enough capabilities on top of JF-17 to justify purchasing.

Better yet, why not get Chinese Flankers? They would be cheaper and far easier to acquire.

i will say better if we go then chinese flankers at least they will not milk us like russia

I will never understand why the PAF hasn't tried to purchase them.

Better yet, why not get Chinese Flankers? They would be cheaper and far easier to acquire.

I will never understand why the PAF hasn't tried to purchase them.
Maybe China shall offer J16 to PAF.

I mean why not?

this is a big chunk of business, there is no reason China shall give it up.

Meanwhile Su35 is for air-superior and J16 is for land and sea striking. It depends on PAF's need.

No one can speak for PAF.

Su-35 is the mother of all Flanker series. If the chinese variants were so capable why would have china bought 24 Su-35. The Radar capability of 35 is awesome. It has a range if 250km. With on board superior sensors and capability to lock 4 targets at a time is the major advantage. It's not only air superiority fighter a Maritime strike and land attack as well. A true multi role

GET THEM !! I say
It’s one badass plane
The US ones are not even close inspite of the hype.

Su-35 is the mother of all Flanker series. If the chinese variants were so capable why would have china bought 24 Su-35. The Radar capability of 35 is awesome. It has a range if 250km. With on board superior sensors and capability to lock 4 targets at a time is the major advantage. It's not only air superiority fighter a Maritime strike and land attack as well. A true multi role
Actually we want 4 units at the first beginning, but Russian said at least 48 units. The we talk them to make it half.
Su35 is the mother of all Flanker, and it's for air dominace(5th gen aside).
I think maybe Saud will fund this procurement of Su35 to PAF, so money is not the problem.

And still some Indians are still asking where the money is coming from? I can figure it out with my arse.

I think pakPakis air Force strayest is brilliant. Force Russian to sell su35 while improving relationship with them. They have been denying these planes gor last 4 years. They cannot deny too long. Let's say if Russian fail to agree for su35 sale, Pakistan with improved relationship with Russian along with chinese could pressure Russian to either sell su35 or allow china to sell j16 or some Pakistan specific varients
If PAF is serious about su35 it will either get it or it's Chinese equivalent in next 2-3 years.a good strategy I think ..

The procurement of Su35 is to get a back tyre if J20 development fails, and it will act as a proxy for J20 in SCS to do those trivial work.
We will not hesitate to deploy su35 against those F35A. Since Russian claim Su35 is good enough to deal with F35. We can see if it's true or not. But according to the excercise result between J20 and Su35, it's not optimistic.

anyway, su35 is one of the best 4.5 gen fighter on the shelf.

Su35 VS Su30MKI, quite interesting!

Su35 will give PAF's the ability to strike deep into India's territory. It's an offensive weapon.

I think pakPakis air Force strayest is brilliant. Force Russian to sell su35 while improving relationship with them. They have been denying these planes gor last 4 years. They cannot deny too long. Let's say if Russian fail to agree for su35 sale, Pakistan with improved relationship with Russian along with chinese could pressure Russian to either sell su35 or allow china to sell j16 or some Pakistan specific varients
If PAF is serious about su35 it will either get it or it's Chinese equivalent in next 2-3 years.a good strategy I think ..
Perfectly justifiable. I think the deal is for real. And India is going to induct PAKFA, so there is no reason why Russia can't sell Su35 to Pakistan.

Business is business.

http://indiandefencenews.info/pakistan-eying-t-90-tanks-su-35-fighter-jets-from-russia/

Pakistan is in direct talks with the Russia for the procurement of sophisticated military hardware, including air defence systems, fighter jets and battle tanks, a media report said on Saturday.

Defence Minister Khurram Dastgir Khan confirmed that Islamabad was interested in buying weapons from Moscow in an interview to the Russian news agency Sputnik, The Express Tribune reported.

“Air defence system is a different kind of weapon we are interested. We are very much interested in a very wide range of the Russian weapons technology. We are in negotiations [on air defence systems] and once we conclude negotiations, we will be able to announce them,” Khan said.

The defence minister also outlined that Islamabad was interested in acquiring T-90 tanks from Moscow as part of a long-term deal rather than committing itself to a single purchase.

“We are interested in tanks T-90 and it is not going to be a one-time purchase but it is going to be a long-term commitment,” Khan was quoted as saying by the agency.

He added that negotiations for the purchase of Russian Su-35 fighter jets are in their early stages, and an agreement in this regard may be reached “in the next few years”, according to the Russian website.

The defence minister noted that both Pakistan and Russia were interested in a stable and democratic Afghanistan.

Pakistan shoul buy at least 120 T90 MBTs and 18 Su35s from russia ASAP

I hope Russia also offers us 48 at a time. PAF should buy 58 as three sqdrns for 54 and 4 dual seat OCU. That was the plan for Fc-20 (marhoom).

Back
Top Bottom