The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada

Pakistan
by Ali Zain | Published on October 22, 2015
Nukes.jpeg

WASHINGTON (Web Desk) – While India is shifting to cold war doctrine at great speed Pakistan has also developed short-range missiles to deter any possible Indian aggression. A report of United States based Think Tank which has been titled as ‘Pakistani nuclear forces 2015′ has claimed that Pakistan is developing two new cruise missiles, the ground-launched Babur (Hatf-7) and the air-launched Ra’ad (Hatf-8).

The report also disclosed that World’s only Muslim atomic power is also busy in developing a sea-based nuclear capability, referring to a submarine that could carry nuclear warheads.

“Pakistan currently has six types of operational nuclear-capable ballistic missiles, adding at least two more are under development – the short-range Shaheen-1A and medium-range Shaheen-3,” it added.

The report authored by Hans M Kristensen and Robert S Norris further said that Pakistan expected to become the fifth largest nuclear weapons holder by the end of 2015.

“In 2011 Pakistan had estimated 90 to 110 warheads which rose to 110 to 130 warheads by the end of 2013. If the country keeps going with the same momentum it will have around 220 to 230 warheads in 2025.”

The report however concluded that Pakistan’s growing nuclear strength depends on a number of factors including the economy of the country which expected to witness a boom following the construction of historic China-Pakistan Economic Corridor.

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pak...ise-missiles-nuclear-submarine-us-think-tank/

Hatf-7
Hatf-7-Babur-good.jpg

Hatf-8
Hatf-8.jpg

Hatf 4- Shaheen 1A
misile.jpg

Shaheen 3
566aaeb87f8a9.jpg

Chinese 3000 ton class standard submarine with AIP
2qu4wvo.jpg

Type 032 QING Class

Last edited:
already done! and we already had these cruise missiles before the publishing of this article!

I am done with these journalists. Many Pakistani news channels broadcasted a news that India will be second country to produce F-16 after US. Our men in media are unaware of many facts. Kindly give me a job :p:

I was wondering the same that it has been years since Pakistan has developed a new missile. What are engineers working over after developing Babur, Raa'd and Nasr.

There was a news about land attack anti-ship missile.. but it stopped there. :happy:

I was wondering the same that it has been years since Pakistan has developed a new missile. What are engineers working over after developing Babur, Raa'd and Nasr.

There was a news about land attack anti-ship missile.. but it stopped there. :happy:
yes, We really need something new. I'm also waiting for that news :pakistan:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom